Playing tables from different sites at the same time?

J

JamesMoroski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I DO THIS ALOT

I play on three different sites every day at the same time and as long as your used to each different site you shouldnt have a problem. I find that as long as the breaks are synchronized then its all good plus my poker tracker makes it look like they are all the same anyway. plus its usually the same players on each in NJ.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play 6 sites in US am comfortable playing four rooms can pay attention to each give enough attention that figure things out tourney wise and not throw away money. I have a big monitor lol and over four sites say six makes room small cant see chat always on all sites have to increase a room say our events etc.. so can read everything so for is optimal for me. Six is a stretch and do it but try not to if six usually had 1-2 big real games going and 4 freerolls at the most.

One note when was younger 8 tables was fine if was small stake rings freerolls and small buy ins I reduced size. What would say though is I have learned or progressed in poker. Playing 8 is too many I dont mind when 2 drop lol. Makes easier.

When you get six monsters at once is very hard.

Had six other day going and lost trip aces with aa cause timed out cause had a bad beat on another room and was trying to figure out what happened and table didnt pop up was betonline was pissed as hell funny thing was a 16k pott and was down to 1056 chips in second hour and won the noon freeroll 8th place for 9 bucks still got very pissed all in with like 67 than queen 7 than everyone called me as all ind like four str8 times with high pockets haha. Wound up taking chip lead and getting really bad beats late.

When was playing 8 tables shrunk back in day was freerolls and 01-02 cent on ultimate bet. So that was possible like its structure.

Am not sure like any of the sizes structure as much now.

Last edited:
rflbarreto

rflbarreto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never ... I still prefer standards and don´t like to play tables at different sites

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Beast on WPN encourages multitabling. That's he promotion where they funnel everyone's rake to the most active players.