Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
GGpoker for me is better... :D there you can find some sweet bonus, tons of games besides the classics, fun emotes :p and players from recs to pros.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don´t know WPTglobal. So its GGPoker. ;)

Tbh.: I am pretty sure that GGPoker is best suited for beginners or people that don´t know what is better. Simply because they have the daily freebie, lots of "good" freerolls (at least for german players) and the microlimits are soft as dogsh*t (except rush and cash).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is GGpoker better or WPTglobal?

GGPoker has way more games on offer. Way higher player traffic.

WPTGlobal far fewer games. The software is very heavy (CPU intensive). The site gets busier very late at night (for Canadians... I actually play on there at around 11pm but I am Pac.Timezone). The tables have MANY Asian players on them (more than 1/2 and probably closer to 2/3). The play is FAR looser & crazy vs. any site I think I've ever played on (I've played on over 40 sites since 2007)
The software is really lacking! THere's no note taking or color-coding feature. HandHistory replayer can't even really be used while playing (it stays on top of your table so you can't see what is currently happening on your table when you open the hand history feature). It feels like it is 20 yrs. old.
I play pretty much the lowest stakes of cash tables on WPTGlobal. They don't have very many tournaments running.
Here's a couple of screenshots showing what's on there. SMALL prizepools.

Cash tables, are different. 10nl is the lowest available. (GGPoker has 2nl). Blinds are 0.02/0.05/0.10 (yah.. there's 3 blinds). Most of the cash tables have ante as well... or BIG ante (which makes for a crazy game where you see 5 or 6 players to every flop).
The tables seemed designed for VERY gambly action (ie. Bomb pots, 'Big Ante') and you'll see some of the wildest play you'll probably ever see anywhere online (multiple players going allin with hands most player would never consider opening even from Late position).
I'm not exaggerating.

I play on both. What can I say. I can't help myself. But I also play on 888, partypoker, Stars, ACR, Titan, & BlackChip
ScreenHunter 17442

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The worst thing about WPTGlobal for me is >>> When I am playing on WPTGlobal, I can't play on too many other sites at the same time (if playing tournaments) because it just KILLS my computer (it takes up 40% of my CPU). With a couple other sites open I am hitting 100% CPU which leads to lagging, overheating, etc.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst thing about WPTGlobal for me is >>> When I am playing on WPTGlobal, I can't play on too many other sites at the same time (if playing tournaments) because it just KILLS my computer (it takes up 40% of my CPU). With a couple other sites open I am hitting 100% CPU which leads to lagging, overheating, etc.
Yeah, it is very bad made. It uses my external gpu. And i don´t like their site too much there´s not many tournaments not to mention the bad App.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont have wpt global but i like gg i think much more players much more money in tournaments

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm from Ukraine, unfortunately, we Ukrainians can't play on WPT. But I play on GG, and in my opinion it is quite a reliable and promising site. Also, I would definitely recommend that you turn your attention to 888.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The difference in the number of GGPoker players to PS is absurd.

GGPoker: 535k
pokerstars: 36k

too-soon-junior.gif