Pitbull Poker Scandal confirmed

R

revelations123

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i can't imagine they'd have 3 employees sitting in a 15 cent game...but i did get the feeling it was 3 or 4 losers who figured they'd give it a go with sharing their hands with each other, and it was probably the 1 time it came close to working. especially with a blind structure and starting chip stack like that. a standard raise midway through a sng if you're playing tight damn near is halfway your stack, you're pretty much pot committed to the hand no matter what.

in a sng, what would you consider a success rate of collusion with 2 ppl involved, 3ppl, and 4 ppl? with 4 ppl left, and 3 ppl saying everything in chat but what hands they had but damn near close, it was pretty tough 3 on 1, i thought i did well to remove one. it seemed like they were playing my game early on, only they'd take it a step further, premium hands only, and were willing to go as far as a few blinds left before a fold, then a chip dump to get them back in the game. it generally, in my opinion, wouldn't work at pitbull because half the ppl in a sng play every hand, haha, but i guess it did this time

so i will discount pitbull employee's all trying to reem lil 'ol me for my 15 cents (none of which i ever deposited); but it was a game that was one of the last i played there. i was all ready sour on the trash talk beforehand

after what we have all figured out, who knows what they would do.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya we found there to be tonnes and tonnes of colluding. Just crazy amounts of it. I dont have proof of this but I am almost 100% certain one scam they use, is the have employees playing at the tables and superusing everyone. Think about it. They dont protect your cards from the encryptor for the soul purpose of what exactly? Do look at peoples cards. Which we have proven.
Ok, You don't have proof, that makes this funny..
1 No hand history, to even back this up:deal:
2 you just said you have no proof:deal:
3 How much did you lose.
4 why are you the only one saying this.
5 why would they do cheating, at such a low level.
6 Who is we?????
7 there has not been any reports, of them taking peoples cards numbers, and buying items with them.

Oh and every poker site has some bugs, in it..

MrFold

MrFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When is the wider poker community going to demand proper regulation of the industry to protect the interests of millions of small-time online players worldwide?

At the moment all we have are the assurances of the poker companies that they operate honest and fair systems.

And, in Pitbull's case at least, those assurances don't appear to be worth the webpages they are written on.

Last edited:
R

revelations123

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, You don't have proof, that makes this funny..
1 No hand history, to even back this up:deal:
2 you just said you have no proof:deal:
3 How much did you lose.
4 why are you the only one saying this.
5 why would they do cheating, at such a low level.
6 Who is we?????
7 there has not been any reports, of them taking peoples cards numbers, and buying items with them.

Oh and every poker site has some bugs, in it..

Ill assume this is a pitbull poker employee or representative.

Just to clarify this way more information is posted on two other poker forums. Pocket5's and 2p2. The 2p2 one has 40,000 views and almost 1,000 comments.

lol nice try though. The poker community is well aware of this.

As for posting all of the rest. Its really is unneeded because people seem content with the information that has been provided already.

B

bilgert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great thread. I have been playing freerolls on the site for the last few months and was considering depoisting a few bucks. I'm gonna stay away from them now.

Has anyone noticed an unusual amount of foreign chatter on the pitbull site lately? A few of the freerolls I played had 2 or 3 people speaking in what appeared to be polish in the chat room, although I wasn't entirely certain.