pitbull poker

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This might be worth checking out one more time. There was an update in the past week that has made Pitbull run much better for me. Keeping my fingers crossed on the hole-cards-face-down issue. Let's hope they fixed that one too.

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The hole cards face down issue is always on your 1st hand of a tournament, never on cash tables..if you switch seats then switch back you will see your face down hole cards when this happens..just click on the seat beside u then switch back...as for disconnects they happen mostly when you are moved to another table.To fix this close the tournament lobby then reopen from your home page...If you are having trouble with the home page loading, delete your temp. files and cookies then reboot or restart your computer...I do this each morning before i start to play there and it cures most of these problems.

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
See my thread Pitbull Poker Tracker, I explain why it's a very good site for players that are ready to move from freerolls to real tournaments,,,coyboy33

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Please let us know if the update fixes the bugs.

Good Luck

D

Deucey15

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on this site for a good month or so. It was probably the worst luck ive ever had in poker in my life. I am a winning player and I constantly got outdrawn playing 3 4 handed which is ridiculous. No matter how I played AA KK or something along those lines Id get chewed up these guys never failed to hit sets all in pre or on flop when im slow rolling them with AA KK

I dont know how many times I had 2 pair or a straight absolutely dominating then specific players would hit ridiculous outdraws. It happened soo much I dont trust that site at all.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looks like it's a BIG NO !!!!!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best of Luck to those that play at PitBull .....