Pitbull

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PitBull Bankroll

Anyone thats interested,Im starting a thread thats going to detail how to build a roll at PitBull starting with the free $10 and freerolls.Check it out its not going to get into how to play a hand ect just what games to play how to manage your roll and not go broke.I strongly recomend that you google Chris Ferguson/money managment.I was a good player but never had a winning month till I learned the bankroll mangt. part of it.Ferguson is known 4 his math prowis and money mangt skills.I,ve had a 6 month winning streak since reading his advice it took about 5 mins.GL.This will be my last post on this thread....it's dead.....the RockCrusher lives he just goes by another name.!!!!!!!

M

maxima191

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on the free 10 bucks for months.
Site hasn't improved at all it would be great if the poker gods closed it.

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another one,,,plays on free money,,,for months he adds...then they should close the site...bite the hand that feeds.....im done with these losers anyone wanting to build a roll see my thread..I guess they need to have their ego stroked as they win money to say a good word about a site where they prosper.If i were Pitbull id monitor these sites and anyone that i gave the $10 to that trashed me and still had money on my site id rape em.LMAO..Its what they deserve