what are there SN so i can just find them easily lol

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmmm. Ivey's on there again with Antonius, Elezra and some other pros coming and going, but no one wants to play No limit H with em! These guys are probably on every day and I never noticed. lol He's up about $100k playing HORSE. I won't post anymore...saying he's on blah blah. . . just check out Tilt if you want to see some cool avatars. I suppose that's why they pay him and others to play there. Ya never see Hellmuth or Duke playin on UB do ya!? At least not in the rings. Seacrest out.

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, I'm watching Phil Ivey palying on Full Tilt - kinda cool - he's playing on Canfield $200/$400 table of 6 players. He's sitting on $38k in cash right now. :cool:
They do this all the time. The standard buy-in is $40k (100 big blinds) so $38k is nothing.

Interesting scenes just now. One of the seats came free and sbrugby (Brian Townsend) sat down. The whole table, including Phil Ivey, immediately emptied except for Luigi (Antonius), and then sbrugby sat out presumably because he didn't want to play Antonius heads-up.

T

tightend90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ivealways had one question about the pros, do they get the passwards to all of the private tourneys?

D

DukeDrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the Canfield game on and off while I was playing big stakes at a 10/25 table (cents, that is). Favorite hand was a $40k pot where both Ivey and the opp were in with flush draws, and the other guy one the hand with an ace high. Couldn't help but think, "he just laid out $20k on a flush draw. The only thing worse than losing $20k on a draw would be losing $60k if the spade would have hit."