balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
How about turning off the miracle river card setting for awhile. It’s getting tiresome!

Value 95% then the river, one outer, 2 putters, 3 outters or runner runner, from the turn.

Are you suggesting PP is rigged? Of course they are not, it's just random. Why would they cheat when less than 10% of their income comes from poker.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How about turning off the miracle river card setting for awhile. It’s getting tiresome!

Value 95% then the river, one outer, 2 putters, 3 outters or runner runner, from the turn.

I was just two-outered on the river on all three MTT's I was playing on PP within 5 minutes... To exit all three.. :D

Don't think it means anything, just a little gross.. :)

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have sent all the details to the tech team to look into
We tested yesterday and had no issues with late reg so certainly seems an isolated issue though have asked the team to look for full resolution

Thanks

Colette

You know with all the issues party poker has been having over the last few days i do have to say i am not disappointed and can say that the outcome of this was resolved positively. My bank "TD canada" is down all across canada today. I guess i had a cashback charge or something similar to my account on party poker and thats why my funds were gone but i received this response from partypoker email albeit confused i cant complain and thats the main thing.
We would like to inform you that we have noticed that the outstanding balance in the your account is paid in full. As a good will gesture we have waived the charge back fee of CAD 22.64. and refunded CAD 12.36 back into your gaming account.

Thank you for your understanding!

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,
Ivan,
Now im not sure if this is an isolated issue but to any Canadians playing at partypoker be warned is seems td is having issues with partypoker so i would avoid it and use other deposit methods. At least i can play in the weekly games now and thats all i wanted originally so thanks for everything.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a suggestion.

I was playing many tournaments at the same time. I lost all my chips in a freeroll, and because I was so busy with many tables, I quickly clicked the OK window that popped up on it, not realizing I was rebuying. (It was a pretty bad deal, the rebuy was 2.75$, I would have had to place 5th or better and there was still some 750 people in the tourney.)

I suggest on rebuy windows you change the word "OK" on the button to "ReBuy",
since all tourneys give you an "OK" button when you loose all your chips.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only got mad at myself, for falling for it. Can't really blame them. Same with a lot of promotions. I got suckered into that free sports bet promo once too.

On the other hand , I haven't deposited in 15 + years, and withdrawn hundreds.
I deposited 50$ & blew it all within a week first time. I have been playing on my second 50$ ever since.

Last year I won a good little amount, withdrew a bunch, left maybe 60$ to play and stupidly blew it all on roulette . lol.

I was left with $0.05 until a month ago or so. Thanks to freerolls I'm back in the game, & at around 50$ again.

So cheers to them, I think PP is pretty great all in all. They have the best customer service by far, in my opinion.

I am amazed how they can offer so many freerolls, guaranteed pots, offers, etc etc.. and still make money. So I don't begrudge the tricks , they are not so dirty, and as a consumer you just have to learn and be aware.

We all get taken here and there, especially where vices are concerned.

Off topic:

I have a great story that comes to mind, about a strip bar in Hamburg's Raeperbaum? red light district.

Me & my friend , go alone, our planned local "guide" suddenly got ill. We choose a strip bar on the main drag, because it had cheap beer advertised all around it in huge letters.
We sit at a booth, everything is black or red and dark. Immediately the manager appears to take our orders, we each get rum and coke. I had just noticed the price card on the table (didn't get the chance to look at it) when within a minute two strippers serve our drinks and ask to sit down with us. They ask if they can order drinks, we say yes, they each order a bottle of wine. Quickly they split us apart into quiet sections.

I believe by then we were both getting into it and the wine was good, we both got another bottle.
Then the manager comes and asks me would I like to take the girl upstairs?
I denied, and he brings the bill. It was 2000$ , I kind of freak and go to find my buddy and tell him, and gets his bill. lol

We kind of had fun trying to scheme and plan something, drinking the last of the wine. The bouncer , I swear was a dead ringer for Jaws from James Bond, hovering over us. I only had two phone numbers, granny's and my uncle's.

Got them down to @ 1000$ (with my uncle arguing with the manager on the phone - I didn't speak german).

Had to get in a cab with the manager to go way across town to my uncle's house for him to pay. I was wishing I had known the address for anywhere near his place we could have ditched the dude, lol.

Lucky I had 1000$ hidden on me and paid him back right away, my uncle was so happy and proud I didn't reveal it. Everyone had a good laugh including granny.

Then we got smashed on an 8$ 30 case of beer. Back in the 80's . ...

Last edited:
Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday cdn Freeroll?? What’s the story?

Colette Stewart

Colette Stewart

Official partypoker Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday cdn Freeroll?? What’s the story?

All the community group freerolls have been cancelled and will no longer run weekly
Business decision

Thanks

Colette

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Partypoker has introduced a new tournament package – Millions Passport. This is a generic package that is not tied to a specific event. It can be used for any stop on the Millions tour of your choice.

The total cost of the package is $10,000, which includes buy-in for any major event of the Millions stage.$5,300 (£5,300/€5,300), as well as expenses for accommodation, travel and flight.

The validity period of the tournament package is 12 months from the date of its receipt. In addition, each player who has won Millions Passport can claim bonuses from partypoker Live in the amount of $1,000 or more.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Enjoyed your post! :D

May I ask which freerolls you play regularly on PP?

I've had a glance but not really seen anything..

I've noticed multi-stage satellite freerolls but none with cash prize pools..

It was the B0aty freerolls. I think they are all done now.
It takes a bit of searching to find passwords.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to be a crash going on now? Tourneys are all stalled out.

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does PP still require you to deposit to play the freerolls that they run, i was a member, and said i couldnt play the freerolls,

I

ibetmyho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goodness, its completely crashed. Nightmare!

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goodness, its completely crashed. Nightmare!

Yupp was playing in the cardchat game today and it seemed like everytime i entered a hand i would get disconnected, completely ridiculous. got to the point i thought it was me went and got a new router and then come home to find out it was there service once again. I have to say the customer service and social media team does their best but every time i try to play a game or deposit its nothing but non stop issues. Oh well i now see there is no disconnect protection for mtt so i guess we will wait and see as im not really worried about the buck. I just want to play lol

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does PP still require you to deposit to play the freerolls that they run, i was a member, and said i couldnt play the freerolls,

hi. what freerolls? do you mean the satellite freerolls with auto registering? cheers.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yupp was playing in the cardchat game today and it seemed like everytime i entered a hand i would get disconnected, completely ridiculous. got to the point i thought it was me went and got a new router and then come home to find out it was there service once again. I have to say the customer service and social media team does their best but every time i try to play a game or deposit its nothing but non stop issues. Oh well i now see there is no disconnect protection for mtt so i guess we will wait and see as im not really worried about the buck. I just want to play lol

Actually today I had ZERO disconnection issues happening prior to the site's crash.
I was playing in 4 tourneys when the site went down.

First peculiarity I noticed was that the KO Series event that started at 14:30(ET) didn't start. It was ~14:37 when I realized the table hadn't popped up and at first I thought one of my other tables must've been covering over it. When I opened that lobby up, the 'Unregister' button was still visible so I Unreg'd from it.
At the same time as this I noticed that none of my tournament Lobbys were showing the player lists.

Next.,.. the KO Series #34L stopped running. This was the only one that had stopped at that point (as far as I know.... and this is going from what all of the other players were sharing in the chatbox in that one game.... it was the only game of their's that had stopped running).

Approx. 5 to 10mins. after the $11 KO Series #34 stopped running, all of the other tables had a notice pop up on them, saying 'Disconnecting' (which was basically a warning that at this point they were all closing down).

So... yah. No disconnection issues at Partypoker today at all for me.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Guys , do you know if the KO's series have buy ins less than $2.20 ?? Also , are there satellites for the $2.20 or many low buy in satellites ??

In the Greek lobby of bwin.gr , only the $2.20 and higher buy-ins tourneys , and as for satellites , only one of 0.5 for a main event , very few others for very very high buy-in tourneys . bwin.gr many times offers/does strange things (or hides freerolls , etc )

Thank you :)

IN8FI8NI8TY

IN8FI8NI8TY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can I create PP account? How??

I have not been to Cardschat in months but was trying to create a PP account from Indonesia using a vpn. CS says no can do. I was playing ACR using a vpn for a while. CS chatted that I could create an acct in Papua New Guinea but not in Singapore, US, Cambodia, Vietnam or Malaysia. Then sent me a list of countries where it is blocked and PNG is on the list.
As is soooo many other countries. I want to retire on a boat but need to know where I can play PP.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for antonis32123 Legend

Hy mate. You have and 1.10 buy-in............the small buy-in in this series. you welcome.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for IN8FI8NI8TY

Hy. A good option of retire and playing poker is in Rumania. And better then a boat, you have nice mountains. And is a very chip countrye..............all the best.

I

ibetmyho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yeh it's super frustrating. I actually felt a bit sorry for Party Poker. They are massively trying to compete with pokerstars and have been making the right moves but their software keeps letting them down big time.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Colette and community.
Just want to describe here the situation. If this is fair, just let me know please.

On Sunday everyone knows, that PartyPoker had some technical issues.
That was directly on the time, when i was ready to play one tournament.

I,m talking about $500 "BankrollMob Christmas Edition".
It was a freeroll, but it was not so easy to get access to this , because you need to make a BankrollMob Requirements (Clicking 50 doors in December was not so easy as it seems , because you can click only 1 per hour and 5 max per day and all people have also job, family and other things.). So that was a hard freeroll entry. Anyway, i,ve made this.

We must play this tournament already somewhere in January, but for some reason we can,t play this tournament in the 1st Attepmpt.
After that i received the email, that the new date is 9th of February.
The tourney was ready to start at 22:00 Moscow Time. I registered for this tournament many days ago.
Was ready to start my play at 22:20 or something like that, but i can,t.
Because directly in that time we all had this Problems from your side.
I just can,t take my seat at all. After that i was trying for at least one hour to do something with that, but as we know you still had this technical issues and many tournaments was cancelled.

This is what i,ve saw for at least 1 hour , loosing my nerves...

https://gyazo.com/ad66938586b66df5ba973a63b265fcc5

I was really trying my best to play this. Yes, i didn,t start it from the beginning at 22:00, but it was a 3000 starting stack with 10/20 starting blinds. And i,m pretty sure, that if we don,t have that connection problems and i can take my seat at 22:20 i can have something like 2800 chips and i can play a normal game.

After that i saw the messages at the forums, like some people receive a compensation for this.
Here are a few screenshots, no need to understand Russian, just check the $ and numbers.

https://gyazo.com/c83ae3a13bbbe0dfbcc3e50d20a0bd54

https://gyazo.com/63976022eede382273e2c04cc7929f4e

https://gyazo.com/8c9f83c880cea6fad65248a406060f5c

So as you can see, the minimum compensation was about 5 dollars, somebody received $10 and the top compensation was $17.61.

For sure i also send a message to support team. Didn,t expect a big compensation, but was pretty sure, that something like $5 in that situation might be OK for all , because i even had no chances to play this...

After that i received this.

https://gyazo.com/c8ebe573734b40016d12da1a1ee395aa

Vladimir (Russian support agent are saying, that he Added 1.1 Tourney money.
To be honest i,m not sure how to react for this.

After that i also sent one more message to support.

Just check the timeline please.
I sent the message at 1:18

https://gyazo.com/09d62170938884d134953138bfc10d8b

In a few words , in that message i,ve said, that i was trying to play that tournament for more then an hour and i had no chances because of problems from your side. I told them, that this is unfair to compensate some people $10 - $18 and send the others $1, because i have no chances to play this at all.

And just look what happens next :
Everyone knows, that usually it needs at least a few hours to get responce and help.
Even in live chat usually when i was asking for help, it was needed for at least 30 minutes or even more to find a solution for any problem.

Now check this. Look into the top right conner. I received the answer on 1:45

https://gyazo.com/c0d4d8e268e521d3490ed71db9f6e424

I got the responce from them in 27 (!) minutes. For sure, it,s so easy to send a fast answer, at least if you don,t want to look deeper on the situation and trying to help, and it,s for sure easier to copy/paste something.

In a few words, in this Screenshot (Dmitrii from Russian Support Team) are saying, that their decision is final.

To be honest, i,ve never received the fastest answer from PartyPoker. Because it,s so easy to copy/paste something and no need to take the situation a little bit deeper.

After that i decided to ask English Speaking Operator.
Check Screens plz.

1. Here i,ve told the situation, and told him, that this is unfair.

https://gyazo.com/e5edf2f86cee0f5810b1536ccea9b7c9

2. Asked him to check screenshots.

https://gyazo.com/a583fa185ed57d0f708870bd5b5951e9

3. Told him, that i spent more then 1 hour yesterday trying to play this.

https://gyazo.com/76c9a6084c7a095d192e846a8af41847

4. Here he send me copy/paste

https://gyazo.com/6b691ab60f2418e7b99aa82b5ab60dd6

5. Trying to explain, that i can,t play this at all.

https://gyazo.com/c95c45f262ec80966941f5fa6bd9c157

6. Here he told me that PartyPoker dont, have problems on their side and that was just one Major problem and that was fixed.

https://gyazo.com/00ef73d5c9458d80ff8001eb5a564cd4

7. Here i was trying to explain the situation.

https://gyazo.com/a8e0cc233040c3d3867be3a81e048855

https://gyazo.com/04a3c9dfffe6a00486e0f7b71b1fed55

https://gyazo.com/89b73b5472b6585ed78d0efd35fc581f

8. Here he told me something about chip count, i was trying to explain him, that this is impossible to talk about that, because some players just can,t play the game at all, and others in that moment still can have connection and be able to play.

https://gyazo.com/4f681e006cb3524947bd3e59dea5eaf1

https://gyazo.com/f9a4dd60e122628cd3c91d1a86befcbc

Just to understand once again.

The tournament starts as 22:00, i was trying to play it from 22:20 or something like that.
I lost more then 1 hour of my time and many nerves.

I don,t know why some people have a much bigger chip count.
Just trying to guess, maybe because people, who start to play this tournament from the beginning have a connection for a bigger time.
For example, People who was trying to play this from 22:20 and later, just can,t play this at all and see only this

And people who start to play this from the beginning was able to play this for a longer time, continue to stealing the blinds and so on, so they can be in the game for some time and only after the game was paused.

Everyone knows, that this kind of situations happens.
It happened already many times in different rooms.
For example, when you are playing tournament, in one time all players are disconnected, but for some reason some players from one country for example are still able to play and steal the blinds.

If the siatuation was really like this , people will feel really upset. Because they do anything they can, and they can,t play this cause of problems from your side.
And as it seems for me, the situation looks like that people who start to play it from the beginning had a longer connection and was able to play, while in that moment others, who was trying to join it from 22:20 and later can,t play at all.

Just to understand, i also find at least 2 people on other forums (maybe we have even more), who also had the same siatuation, trying to join the game from 22:25 - 22:30. They also can,t play it at all. Maybe they don,t speak english well, and maybe they don,t know about this forum at all. I don,t know.

Right now they still don,t receive anything at all, but i,m pretty sure no one will be happy with this $1 tourney dollar, while others received $5 , $10 and $18 real cash. That was not their fault, that they lost about hour trying to play this.

Anyway, sorry for a long text.
Colette, if it is possible to look for this situation from another side, will really appreciate this.

Last edited:
Colette Stewart

Colette Stewart

Official partypoker Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Colette and community.
Just want to describe here the situation. If this is fair, just let me know please.

On Sunday everyone knows, that PartyPoker had some technical issues.
That was directly on the time, when i was ready to play one tournament.

I,m talking about $500 "BankrollMob Christmas Edition".
It was a freeroll, but it was not so easy to get access to this , because you need to make a BankrollMob Requirements (Clicking 50 doors in December was not so easy as it seems , because you can click only 1 per hour and 5 max per day and all people have also job, family and other things.). So that was a hard freeroll entry. Anyway, i,ve made this.

We must play this tournament already somewhere in January, but for some reason we can,t play this tournament in the 1st Attepmpt.
After that i received the email, that the new date is 9th of February.
The tourney was ready to start at 22:00 Moscow Time. I registered for this tournament many days ago.
Was ready to start my play at 22:20 or something like that, but i can,t.
Because directly in that time we all had this Problems from your side.
I just can,t take my seat at all. After that i was trying for at least one hour to do something with that, but as we know you still had this technical issues and many tournaments was cancelled.

This is what i,ve saw for at least 1 hour , loosing my nerves...

I was really trying my best to play this. Yes, i didn,t start it from the beginning at 22:00, but it was a 3000 starting stack with 10/20 starting blinds. And i,m pretty sure, that if we don,t have that connection problems and i can take my seat at 22:20 i can have something like 2800 chips and i can play a normal game.

After that i saw the messages at the forums, like some people receive a compensation for this.
Here are a few screenshots, no need to understand Russian, just check the $ and numbers.

https://gyazo.com/c83ae3a13bbbe0dfbcc3e50d20a0bd54

https://gyazo.com/63976022eede382273e2c04cc7929f4e

https://gyazo.com/8c9f83c880cea6fad65248a406060f5c

So as you can see, the minimum compensation was about 5 dollars, somebody received $10 and the top compensation was $17.61.

For sure i also send a message to support team. Didn,t expect a big compensation, but was pretty sure, that something like $5 in that situation might be OK for all , because i even had no chances to play this...

After that i received this.

https://gyazo.com/c8ebe573734b40016d12da1a1ee395aa

Vladimir (Russian support agent are saying, that he Added 1.1 Tourney money.
To be honest i,m not sure how to react for this.

After that i also sent one more message to support.

Just check the timeline please.
I sent the message at 1:18

https://gyazo.com/09d62170938884d134953138bfc10d8b

In a few words , in that message i,ve said, that i was trying to play that tournament for more then an hour and i had no chances because of problems from your side. I told them, that this is unfair to compensate some people $10 - $18 and send the others $1, because i have no chances to play this at all.

And just look what happens next :
Everyone knows, that usually it needs at least a few hours to get responce and help.
Even in live chat usually when i was asking for help, it was needed for at least 30 minutes or even more to find a solution for any problem.

Now check this. Look into the top right conner. I received the answer on 1:45

https://gyazo.com/c0d4d8e268e521d3490ed71db9f6e424

I got the responce from them in 27 (!) minutes. For sure, it,s so easy to send a fast answer, at least if you don,t want to look deeper on the situation and trying to help, and it,s for sure easier to copy/paste something.

In a few words, in this Screenshot (Dmitrii from Russian Support Team) are saying, that their decision is final.

To be honest, i,ve never received the fastest answer from PartyPoker. Because it,s so easy to copy/paste something and no need to take the situation a little bit deeper.

After that i decided to ask English Speaking Operator.
Check Screens plz.

1. Here i,ve told the situation, and told him, that this is unfair.

https://gyazo.com/e5edf2f86cee0f5810b1536ccea9b7c9

2. Asked him to check screenshots.

https://gyazo.com/a583fa185ed57d0f708870bd5b5951e9

3. Told him, that i spent more then 1 hour yesterday trying to play this.

https://gyazo.com/76c9a6084c7a095d192e846a8af41847

4. Here he send me copy/paste

https://gyazo.com/6b691ab60f2418e7b99aa82b5ab60dd6

5. Trying to explain, that i can,t play this at all.

https://gyazo.com/c95c45f262ec80966941f5fa6bd9c157

6. Here he told me that PartyPoker dont, have problems on their side and that was just one Major problem and that was fixed.

https://gyazo.com/00ef73d5c9458d80ff8001eb5a564cd4

7. Here i was trying to explain the situation.

https://gyazo.com/a8e0cc233040c3d3867be3a81e048855

https://gyazo.com/04a3c9dfffe6a00486e0f7b71b1fed55

https://gyazo.com/89b73b5472b6585ed78d0efd35fc581f

8. Here he told me something about chip count, i was trying to explain him, that this is impossible to talk about that, because some players just can,t play the game at all, and others in that moment still can have connection and be able to play.

https://gyazo.com/4f681e006cb3524947bd3e59dea5eaf1

https://gyazo.com/f9a4dd60e122628cd3c91d1a86befcbc

Just to understand once again.

The tournament starts as 22:00, i was trying to play it from 22:20 or something like that.
I lost more then 1 hour of my time and many nerves.

I don,t know why some people have a much bigger chip count.
Just trying to guess, maybe because people, who start to play this tournament from the beginning have a connection for a bigger time.
For example, People who was trying to play this from 22:20 and later, just can,t play this at all and see only this

And people who start to play this from the beginning was able to play this for a longer time, continue to stealing the blinds and so on, so they can be in the game for some time and only after the game was paused.

Everyone knows, that this kind of situations happens.
It happened already many times in different rooms.
For example, when you are playing tournament, in one time all players are disconnected, but for some reason some players from one country for example are still able to play and steal the blinds.

If the siatuation was really like this , people will feel really upset. Because they do anything they can, and they can,t play this cause of problems from your side.
And as it seems for me, the situation looks like that people who start to play it from the beginning had a longer connection and was able to play, while in that moment others, who was trying to join it from 22:20 and later can,t play at all.

Just to understand, i also find at least 2 people on other forums (maybe we have even more), who also had the same siatuation, trying to join the game from 22:25 - 22:30. They also can,t play it at all. Maybe they don,t speak english well, and maybe they don,t know about this forum at all. I don,t know.

Right now they still don,t receive anything at all, but i,m pretty sure no one will be happy with this $1 tourney dollar, while others received $5 , $10 and $18 real cash. That was not their fault, that they lost about hour trying to play this.

Anyway, sorry for a long text.
Colette, if it is possible to look for this situation from another side, will really appreciate this.

What's the username, please?

The event - if it had started- will have been settled via ICM
In this instance, I will look through the logs in more details today, it seems CS have communicated the settlement as per ICM
To be honest, it also appears in some of the chats there has been a communication issue between the CS teams and tech teams - all players were affected for sometime during the crash on Sunday

Once I have the username I will look into it

Thanks

Colette

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Partypoker has introduced a new tournament package – Millions Passport. This is a generic package that is not tied to a specific event. It can be used for any stop on the Millions tour of your choice.

The total cost of the package is $10,000, which includes buy-in for any major event of the Millions stage.$5,300 (£5,300/€5,300), as well as expenses for accommodation, travel and flight.

The validity period of the tournament package is 12 months from the date of its receipt. In addition, each player who has won Millions Passport can claim bonuses from partypoker Live in the amount of $1,000 or more.

Thank you for the info.
I saw that tornament in the lobby but did not know all the specialties ...
Now learn more from u )))

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I send the username to you via private message few days ago.

Just checked another messages from people, also another one received $6 Cash from this tournament, while another guys, who can,t play at all due to tech problems from your side and loosing 1 hour of time and many nerves received only $1 T money.

I was trying to tell about that to different people from support team, that this is unfair to make compensations through chip count, because the conditions was different for all.
As i,ve said, people who start it from the beginning were able to play it for a longer time (they were having connection for some time), but the people who want to join it from 22:20 or later just can,t play at all (while in that time some people continue to play, because they was already on the table and can play it, while another guys can,t join this).
I lost about hour in tryes, others also.

That was my message, that this is a bit unfair compensation.
Anyway i say anything i wanted and i have nothing to adeed in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party Guides: Dansk - Deutsch - Français - Svenska - Nederlands - Español - Partycasino Bonus Code - Polski - Português - Norsk - Suomi - PartyPoker NJ - PartyPoker Mobile - Party Casino - Deutsch Bonus Code