Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Grumbledook said:
I think paradise is one of the few sites I have never played at. If I ever get round to cashing out of william hill might give it a once over.

What kind of deposit bonus do they have?
Paradise also has promos for existing members every now and again for deposit bonuses. I like the play there....I've learned a lot, and the players are pretty decent. Of course you get the occasional A hole, but they are everywhere! lol

T

Tall Jaye 500

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Trippin' in Paradise

:ridinghor I play at paradise alot. I like the site very much. Its something about the layout that helps me focus on my game. Most of the players there know how to play, but there are maniacs there too. So overall its a good site to play on. Paradise also has a wide selection of tourny options too. Thats a big bonus for my friends and I. So have fun..happy huntin'

K

Kristin

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woohoo!!! Good Luck Funk!!!

That has been my dream to go and play in a wsop event, but this year isn't in the poker budget unless I can win an entry through an online satellite.

I will play in one next year though as I am already moving $ to savings each month and plan to make that and possibly a card player cruise as my vacation next year.

See ya at the tables,

Floplag / Floplagger

K

Kanufi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I am new to the game and to online poker and Paradise was the first site I tried. I like the look of their software and so far it was a good site to practice, can't say much about playing for real, though. I played the WSOP qualifier and made it under the the first 200. Don't know if that says anything about the abilities of the players there.