OVERWHELMED WITH CHOICES

H

hpb846

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am overwhelmed with the differnt sites to choose from , then when i get to a site im extremyl overwhelemd with the amount of games there are to choose from
What site do you think has the best under $10 buy in tourneys ?
I dont want to play tounraments that take more than 5 hours or so if possible
I dont like any tourney with an add on option
re buy tourneys i only like if they are less than $2 buy ins
I play no limit hold em
When i deposit it is in small increments
MY debit card is a mastercard , so if there is a site that takes mastercartd thats a plus , i prefer to not use my ccredit cards ,

there is some info on what im looking for in a site , please guys help me here , im extremely overwhelmed , I have too may sites on my desktop , I want to stick to 1 site for real money play , I need your help as to which site i should pick

im not a big fan of the layout of BOVADA , I like the organzation on CARBON in the tournamnent lobby scrren , its easy to understand what the tourney info is , I thought BCP was ok , easy, and simplistic but the action on there seemed fluky...i am a sceptic , BETONLINE , i havent viewed yet , but they gave me a call yesterday and i like their customer service

Im leaning towards CARBON , but i just simply dont know , Ive only played on BCP and BOVADA , throw out some info please

Last edited: