A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is getting better!!!!

Check on tomorrow's OSS V schedule and see the $40,000 main event!!!

december_2nd.jpg

Have fun and bring home thousands of $$$

W

WaxDabMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really enjoying this software! i'm just wondering about deposits, I see you accept visa cards, but do you accept mastercards? that's all I carry.

Thanks!
-(WDM)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really enjoying this software! i'm just wondering about deposits, I see you accept Visa cards, but do you accept mastercards? that's all I carry.

Thanks!
-(WDM)

Good day,

We do not accept MasterCards but notice that you can use your card to make deposits using person to person transfers, buy BitCoins or purchase a Visa International prepaid card to fund your poker account.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help or assistance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Guys,

We are just around the corner for the most incredible and biggest tournament in the OSS history! The $1,000,000.00 is the greatest tournament hosted by ACR that no other US poker site can offer, so be prepare for tomorrow's satelite that grant 50 entries to the MAIN EVENT for only $60+$6.

december_4th.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The OSS V is about to finish with a great closure event, the $1,000,000.00 GTD tournament!!! You could be one of the 100 players that will get a direct entry to the main event by playing on tomorrow's main event. Check more information here:

december_5th.jpg

Good luck!