Online Poker (US) What is a good room?

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in the US (Florida) so I am limited on which rooms I can use. I have an account n BetOnline however I don't like there sit and go's. They don't have enough variety and there aren't enough active tables, IMHO. I liked the old party poker or Full Tilt. They both had a great variety and many online users. So With my limited access ability are there any better rooms than BetOnline. EG More sit & go's. BetOnline does have nice multitable tourneys.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit n Go volume is declining everywhere, but you could give ACR Poker (WPN) a chance. They have 6-mans, 9-mans and On-demand games, which run regularly except during the american morning hours like 3 am to 12 am ET.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am in the US (Florida) so I am limited on which rooms I can use. I have an account n BetOnline however I don't like there sit and go's. They don't have enough variety and there aren't enough active tables, IMHO. I liked the old Party Poker or Full Tilt. They both had a great variety and many online users. So With my limited access ability are there any better rooms than BetOnline. EG More sit & go's. BetOnline does have nice multitable tourneys.

I'm not sure about SnG traffic but I have some friends who play on Global Poker (USA friendly site) and are playing MTT's. They are doing pretty good on there and say the player pool is quite a bit softer than the ROW pool.

What don't you like about the SnG's on BetOnline?

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure about SnG traffic but I have some friends who play on Global Poker (USA friendly site) and are playing MTT's. They are doing pretty good on there and say the player pool is quite a bit softer than the ROW pool.

What don't you like about the SnG's on BetOnline?
They are either hyper or turbo, I don't mind that but once in a while I like to play just a normal paced game. It also seems like there isn't enough traffic, longer waits to get in a game. They have 8 man games I prefer 9 or 10 because the payout is a little higher. Also the entry of 7 15 or 30 I like to have a 10 20 30 entry. It's minor but that is what I like. I loved partypoker and FullTIlt but I'm US so I can't play there. I'll have to give Global a look. Thanks

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit n Go volume is declining everywhere, but you could give ACR Poker (WPN) a chance. They have 6-mans, 9-mans and On-demand games, which run regularly except during the american morning hours like 3 am to 12 am ET.
I had an ACR account and basically I forgot about it. I think I might go back and give them a try. Thanks

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR have a decent amount of regular speed SnGs running. Mostly 9-mans and less commonly 6-mans.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They are either hyper or turbo, I don't mind that but once in a while I like to play just a normal paced game. It also seems like there isn't enough traffic, longer waits to get in a game. They have 8 man games I prefer 9 or 10 because the payout is a little higher. Also the entry of 7 15 or 30 I like to have a 10 20 30 entry. It's minor but that is what I like. I loved PartyPoker and FullTIlt but I'm US so I can't play there. I'll have to give Global a look. Thanks

Fulltilt was my favorite room by far! I still miss it.

I don't mind adding in some Hyper MTT's at the end of a day if I've already been playing MTT's but I don't really like the Hyper SnG's either.