Online poker sites: what's your favorite and why?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like pokerstars. There is always a lot of games and a quick withdrawal of money.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like America's Cardroom and Ignition. Lots of good tournaments on these sites. Good players as well.

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a us player we don’t have many options, but I’ve played on Ignitiom, bet online, carbon, and ACR.

Carbon poker used to be my favorite several years ago, but they gutted their rewards program and I left soon after.

I like ACR because it has a wider range of micro stakes and tournaments, but since I spend most of my time playing SNGs I prefer Ignition.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 2 poker rooms, in poker 888 there are a lot of freerolls where I can try to win but the stakes are growing fast and you need to make quick decisions, but I like playing PokerStars and I participate in leagues where I can also try to win and then play good tournaments or cash games, but in many poker rooms too there are a lot of good freerolls and tournaments in which you can also try to win!

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars has a very special spot , poker rooms that contains too many players and variety of tournament and other games .

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mostly i like 888poker because of their freerolls, but sometimes i play poker stars

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I participate in several rooms: 888, PS, PS ES, ACR, BCP and partypoker
there is an opportunity to play freerolls and weak tournaments cheaply

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like Bovada, but, now it is Ignition. Payout is quick and efficient.

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have two poker rooms. Poker Stars and 888.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think you should try several online poker sites ... I play at Americas Cardroom, BetOnline, SportBetting, 888poker, intertops, partypoker ... these sites have security certificates and they are quite good ... they offer good freerolls ...

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best ones for me are Pokerstars, Partypoker and 888poker.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play on 888 and PS, and I prefer PS. Overall it's better, sure it lacks freerolls.. but it's better and more fair (won't expand on this subject).

Another HUGE plus for PS is their very good mobile client (and desktop client). The 888 mobile client is done by freelancers from india (or so it seems).

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on PokerStars and 888,often played on PokerStars but lately he's disappointed me, now more time udelay 888...

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is every bodys favorite poker sites and why?? I have been liking Pureplay Betonline and maybe NLOP.. what is every bodys opinion on them??

For example, 888, PS, and PartyPoker
A large number of freerolls, which can increase your bankroll and help with the experience of the game.

:)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is a weak field of players and there it is often possible to receive prizes even if many participants.
but of course the club's freerolls do not have a price. a real treasure for beginners

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
888, PS,PP, Titan, ACR and RK...in that order of priority.

I am now looking further afield because of the DDoS attacks and how they are being handled by the poker sites. I would like to know much more about what has been taking place regarding these disruptions...who, what, when, where and why. These are poker network level issues and I would to see what kind of reporting will be made available. RK is a place I am NOT recommending because the customer response has been non-existent in recent times and their software is very wonky.

I like what PS has done, PP and 888 not so much. ACR is an interesting environment. Titan seems to be working fine and their customer support is responsive.

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on 888 and PS, and I prefer PS. Overall it's better, sure it lacks freerolls.. but it's better and more fair (won't expand on this subject).

Another HUGE plus for PS is their very good mobile client (and desktop client). The 888 mobile client is done by freelancers from India (or so it seems).

You think their PC App isn't also done by freelancers from India?

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker stars and party poker although lately poker stars seem to be taken out of the sleeve by those letters that are almost sent to do:pcguru::thumpdown

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I also like Betonline.
But in my opinion the best conditions for new players on 888.
Good luck.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing 888 Poker for a lot of freerolls, and at PokerStars I like to play in the poker school league and CardsChat freerolls!

101ABN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I live in the US and not in NJ or NV, I play on ACR and Ignition. Both are solid sites with very quick payouts.

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In one way or another, yes, i do, because even the most popular sites say they are not immune to bots and colluding. They finally start banning some of these colluders and bots after a long period of data being collected by heros like "FarseerFinland".

You can see the problem here of course, because this means alot of play has to happen and alot of money has to change hands numerous times just to get the data collected. Never mind the investigation and subsequent banning by the site.

Of course thats just the colluders, there are bots as well that take even longer to detect and ban. The other sad truth is that more of these bots and collusion rings will just pop up at a later date.

We all know about the smaller sites (mainly based out of Costa Rica and unlicensed) that have just left and took players money (Lock Poker, Action Poker to name a few).

We all know about Full Tilt and UltimateBet.

So yes one way or another (there are many ways), they most certainly are all rigged, whether it is the most common bots and collusion or the most heinous, a superuser.

Another way could be the way the cards are dealt, but i wont get into that, because whether i believe they are dealt correctly or not i am only out to present facts, not assumptions. One only needs to present the truth and the facts to realize in fact they are all rigged.

An amazing post... prediction and insight that everyone needs to read and be aware of because of recent events and because of events that will unfold in the near future.