Which online poker room is the best?

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ask your advice on this issue, which online poker room is the best in your opinion and why? I have been playing for many years, but I never found that poker room in which an online game would look like a live poker game. There was one such poker room, there was a very pleasant freeroll in the game, but unfortunately it was closed (ultima poker)

I would answer you that the best poker room is the poker room that you create for yourself, based on all the available ones. Those. it is not necessary to get stuck in a game in one poker room, when multirooming gives much more opportunities and better offers.

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker is good, but locked for my country.. may be unibet there is a lot freeroll.

MrGoodFlop

MrGoodFlop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing freerolls, so poker stars is not my favorite. They just don't have any more freerolls. I like 888 and ACR for their daily freerolls.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hands down Pokerstars is the best. And the software is great on mobile devices. PokerStars is also the most trustworthy for doing what they offer in my experience.

S

shortynspice

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best room

used to be pokerstars but I suggest BETonline

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! For me to be sure Poker Stars!

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PokerStars is still one of the best poker rooms. They holding up for so many years but lately they have less freerolls than in past few years. But still they great

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer is obvious. Software, technical support and payments - Poker stars, freerolls and profitable Deposit offers - 888 Poker.

V

vhung1111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven’t seen anyone mention Full Tilt...it’s a skin of Pokerstars right?

If I have an existing account with PS, could I still create a new account with Full Tilt and take advantage of any bonus(es) they offer (i.e., first deposit)?

I loved Full Tilt back in the day (first to implement Rush) and was surprised to find they still have real money games. Anyone care to share their experience?

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
pokerstars of course. here is the largest selection of tournaments at any time of day

F

fastfash25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Betonline and Carbongaming

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars, 888 poker and Party Poker...in this order...

Cesar gonzalez

Cesar gonzalez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
musica2017

pokerstar is the page that I like

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker room, it is basically any room that makes a profit and gives pleasure from the game, I love Pokerstars, like it almost everything.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing in Pokerstar, so for me Pokerstar is the best, have tested other platforms with 888poker, Partpoker, AmericasCardroom, but I liked but the same PS.

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my leader was 888 or full tilt before he was bought by pokerstars Now I play on the Stars but I wish to switch to some other

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being a US player I would have to say ignition. Their payouts are quick too !!!!

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that answer depends on what type of player you are and what types of tournaments you like. If you prefer tournaments with huge amount of players, probably PokerStars is best choice, but for new, learning players PokerStars in the fact has really not much to offer with it's lame freerolls (except CC freerolls) and micro-low stakes tournaments. I like Unibet cause it's possible to make there decent bankroll even without any deposit. There's a lot of satellites and micro-low stakes tournaments with small amount of players (good for grinding) and it's possible to win ticket for Unibet Open which take place 4 times a year.
Anyway I think it's good to have account on every possible poker room to benefit from all promos, just don't keep there too much money... :)