OK USA POKER

B

bigntasty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just thought id give a little acknowledgement about this new sight. It like a little unknown gem with only about 500 to 800 players on at a time its tournaments are easy to play and to win. Of course due to my husbands recent two month strike i have only played freerolls so i cant talk about their cash outs yet. but both my husband and i have made it to the prize quite a few times. not always so easy to do in freerolls. Most of their freerolls are qualifiers for some pretty big nice games. the good thing about this sight is commiting half af its profits to the fight for online poker in he U.S.

So check it out all :D but dont tell too many what makes this a gem is the shear lack of players their!

P

PoochMasterFlex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usa poker doesnt accept u.s. players? it doesnt accept me!

O_o

O_o

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its called "usa poker"? whats the site?

O_o

O_o

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh... its "Ok usa poker" just as you said =P

Thanks for the post though

ill look into the site.

P

PoochMasterFlex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i get a message that says it wont accept accounts from my legal jurisdiction. what does this mean when i live in the united states?

Vhyre

Vhyre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worked for me fine, gonna play in the 8:00pm freeroll tonite and check it out. Thanks for the info!

B

bigntasty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow haven't been able to get online much lately the last time i looked thr were no replies to this post. sory for no answer backs. it does accept us players and it took me and i'm from washngton (the new home of the puritans). i have won money and lots of tickts there. yet there are still the donkeys but the sheer lack of people playing this ste mkes their ratio less annoying