Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MileHiPokerMaster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my first post at this site. I am a USA player.

I just signed up at Poker4ever and they told me that they accept US players. I did not know that was a reversal. But they were first to recognize the error in their ways. I think they should be applauded, not punished for that.

A couple updates:

I emailed and asked NordicBet if they take US players. They responded almost instantaneously with a personal email (not a form email), that they absolutely accept US players. I believe NordicBet is a PrimaPoker site also.

GamesGrid also takes US players.

There are plenty of big and small sites that still accept USA players.

I think that there is not enough business to support ALL the sites that don't accept players from the USA, especially at certain hours of the day. These sights are going to find themselves really hurting in a big way.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jetset poker shut its whole site down

Unbelievable.....glad I didn't have money there.
Did you get your money out Dessertlady?

I'm down to 4 sites now, might try bodog on JQ's recommendation....

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is my first post at this site. I am a USA player.

I just signed up at Poker4ever and they told me that they accept US players. I did not know that was a reversal. But they were first to recognize the error in their ways. I think they should be applauded, not punished for that.

A couple updates:

I emailed and asked NordicBet if they take US players. They responded almost instantaneously with a personal email (not a form email), that they absolutely accept US players. I believe NordicBet is a PrimaPoker site also.

GamesGrid also takes US players.

There are plenty of big and small sites that still accept USA players.

I think that there is not enough business to support ALL the sites that don't accept players from the USA, especially at certain hours of the day. These sights are going to find themselves really hurting in a big way.
I really appreciate everyone contributing more information on this subject. I will be adding this to our Banned/Allow list, which you can find here.

Please, in the future, if you want to add to the list, please click here to do so. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.