Official PokerView Support Thread

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the traffic like at peak hours? Do you guys have any scheduled freerolls? What are the lowest cash game stakes you offer?

Thanks, David

Hi David. Peak traffic is around 800 players. Yes, there are scheduled freerolls that you can check out. Lowest stakes are the standard .01/.02.

Kate

palmerd2

palmerd2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, thanks for your quick response!

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So is it possible to use the cc600 bonus code along with the 40back code so you can get the bonus and rakeback or am I asking for my cake while trying to eat it too?

LOL! Sorry buddy, not right now. But I dont blame you for trying :)

P

peter w

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I use Moneybookers for all poker room deposits and cash-outs.Are there any issues regarding cash-outs ? delays ? problems ? via Moneybookers, with Pokerview or Everleaf ?

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
question
I did some searching about pokerview...saw that there was no rake back offer...now I sign up 2 days ago...and now I saw that you do offer rake back ...can I still get this.........Also when I did the sign up I notice that the sign up code could not be change, as i try to do so..any help on this would be great

FreeRollWannabe

FreeRollWannabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I got very interested in pokerview from this thread.
So I clicked on the link, tried to register, clicked the "sign up" button and nothing happens. I click again and I get "error on page" So I went just to pokerview.com without the link, got a bit farther, plugged in my info, and then clicked the button and nothing happened. At the bottom of the screen it said, errors on page....
I tried again through a third medium and didn't get very far at all.
What do I need to get or do to be able to register and use the site?

R

Ragnarok3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So wait if i understood correctly you have to choose between sign up bonus and rakeback deal?
If that is correct it's the most ridiculous deal in online poker ever!

P

peter w

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can get both rakeback and a first deposit bonus.

P

peter w

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just contact support and they should be able to help you with the deposit code should not be a problem for them to add to your account.

FreeRollWannabe

FreeRollWannabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man, thanks for the link, I actually got to see the poker view lay out. Looks pretty cool.

However, again I tried making an account and got an error message. Does the site require certain java or other script that I need to update on my computer or something?

Should I try contacting customer services to create an account? Thanks for the heads up

P

peter w

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Strange that you keep getting an error message when you are registering your account.I suggest to contact Pokerview support ,they are very fast and helpfull ,and should be able to help you right away.I have seen that error message before but forgot exactly how to fix it, it is just a minor problem

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your in Europe you can use MoneyBookers but its not available for US players. We don't have any issues with cash-outs..so no. thanks : )

Hello, I use Moneybookers for all poker room deposits and cash-outs.Are there any issues regarding cash-outs ? delays ? problems ? via Moneybookers, with Pokerview or Everleaf ?

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
question
I did some searching about pokerview...saw that there was no rake back offer...now I sign up 2 days ago...and now I saw that you do offer rake back ...can I still get this.........Also when I did the sign up I notice that the sign up code could not be change, as i try to do so..any help on this would be great

Yes you can. Contact me Kate@pokerview.com and I will set you up.

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So wait if i understood correctly you have to choose between sign up bonus and rakeback deal?
If that is correct it's the most ridiculous deal in online poker ever!

You dont have to choose. If you would like me to set you up, please email me. Kate@pokerview.com

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man, thanks for the link, I actually got to see the poker view lay out. Looks pretty cool.

However, again I tried making an account and got an error message. Does the site require certain java or other script that I need to update on my computer or something?

Should I try contacting customer services to create an account? Thanks for the heads up

Please email me and I will guide you through it if you are still having that issue. Might be your browser. kate@pokerview.com

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strange that you keep getting an error message when you are registering your account.I suggest to contact Pokerview support ,they are very fast and helpfull ,and should be able to help you right away.I have seen that error message before but forgot exactly how to fix it, it is just a minor problem

THANK YOU I appreciate that.

FreeRollWannabe

FreeRollWannabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alrighty, I tried again and got the same thing, I sent you an email better describing whats going on.

Thanks for your help, I'm kinda excited to try out your website.

J

justin306

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I got very interested in pokerview from this thread.
So I clicked on the link, tried to register, clicked the "sign up" button and nothing happens. I click again and I get "error on page" So I went just to pokerview.com without the link, got a bit farther, plugged in my info, and then clicked the button and nothing happened. At the bottom of the screen it said, errors on page....
I tried again through a third medium and didn't get very far at all.
What do I need to get or do to be able to register and use the site?
Hey, this happened to me, I chatted with the live support there and they told me to try a different internet browser, I was using "Internet Explorer" (I think mine is outdated lol), but then I tried it with "Google Crome" and it worked fine. So just try it with different internet browsers and it should work.
PS. The Pokerview live support was the most helpful support i've ever seen, they actually contacted a different department that specializes in the problem I was having instead of just saying "try this" or "try that" lol. Good Luck.
EDIT: I didn't see there was a page 2 to this thread and didn't see you were already getting help on this lol. But if you didn't get it resolved yet and havent tried what I said, then give er a shot. GL

Last edited:
P

peter w

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello PokerView Kate, so just to be sure , there are no problems with Moneybookers cash outs ?

P

PokerView Kate

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Peter W, thanks for providing the information..really appreciate that. : ) Our support team is great and can answer any questions you may have, so dont hesitate to ask. Hope everyone is having a great Monday so Far!

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your welcome! Anytime!
Kate thank you for going out of your way to help with my issue with the rake back...I wanted to say you did a great job with the you and your support team...:D