Not so RANDOM

C

curious777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online at a site that produced the last 3 World Champions.
I have studied the random distribution of cards,and I'm not for certain things are so random.I am able to predict with an accuracy of around 75% what the next cards flopped (to include the turn and river).
I will not say which site it is, just go by what I have posted in the first sentence.
Here is what I have found and I would just like for you to take a look at it before you start saying anything negative.
Here are the keys to the predictability: 3=King ,4= Queen , 9= Ace
Step 1--- the 5 cards are flopped on the table for a hand,look at them and see if a 3,4,9 shows (most of the time only one will show and sometimes none)
Step 2 ----Make note of which card if any shows,this will be your insight to what will come out the next hand.
Step 3---- when the next hand is dealt your hoping your hold cards will be an Ace,King,or Queen( which ever showed in the previous cards--3,4,9)

The problem I have had is being dealt the Aces, kings, Queens. I know what is going to show and with 75% accuracy.
Not not for certain that things are so random. I'm sure there are other patterns and some players may have the keys to the city.
Just check it out before you go negative on me. Curious777

Osmann

Osmann

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I can say is..... I don't believe you, and I'm not so bored that I'll even bother to prove that it is random.

C

curious777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's your chioce,sorry you feel that way. I have read many post arguing the fact that everything is random. I'm not saying the sites are rigged. I'm saying I can predict with 75% accuracy when an Ace, King, Queen will show on the next show of cards( that is if the 3,4,9 ) are on the table the prevoius hand.
You can do the same if you weren't so rigged in your ways,but it's your choice. Good luck to you anyway Curious777

C

curious777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to make somthing clear. I didn't post to get in an arguement with anyone. I posted to help anyone out that is willing to take a look at what I have come across.Just watch a table and make notes,I think you will be suprised somewhat.