Noble promo

soadwes

soadwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got an email today from Noble Poker with a nice promotion...

Dear Wesley,

If you know a little something about online poker, you will definitely appreciate this offer.

100% Bonus up to $50 received after accumulating just 200 Crowns.

So Deposit now any amount up to $50, collect just 200 Crowns and receive the 100% bonus.

Our regular offer is to credit a $10 bonus per 500 Crowns, you now have the opportunity to get $50 for 200 Crowns - 5 times the bonus in less than half the time.

Now that's a Noble offer.

Furthermore, players that make their first deposit at Noble Poker will be eligible to participate in the $1000 weekly Free Roll. And please don't forget to read about our Hundred Million Dollar Tourney.

See you at the tables.

Regards,

Sandy Johnson

Anyone else get this? I just finished 200 hands and im up 50 bucks! sweet deal if you ask me...

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Soadwes, was this a first timers bonus or a reload bonus?

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alon, it must be a reload because I got the same mail.

Gizzi315

Gizzi315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the information! :D
Guess that is where at least part of this month's poker allowance will go! (If I have any left after my trip to Vegas) :confused:

Gizzi :hello:

Poo_Poo

Poo_Poo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice one
you thinki thats for all noble players ? ( didnt get an email )

Poo_Poo

Poo_Poo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mailed em ( think this is a hoax )

heres the response

Noble Poker, Home of the $100 Million Mega Tournament

Dear ... ,

Thank you for choosing Noble Poker. I am Angelo your committed support team representative and
am ready assist you today .

We regret to inform you that we are not offering the reload bonus promotions as of the present
time. In addition, we kindly ask you to please send us the link where you where able to read the
information that we are currently offering this promotion as claimed to our valued members. This
information would greatly help us on assisting all our players on giving the best service
possible. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. The email thread that you sent us is also a
promo for the "Firts Depositors".

However, we would like to inform you of the promotions you can join. We have the NoblePoker
-Daily FreeRoll Bonanza, Join for FREE, win for REAL!!! For no cost at all, you can join our
AMAZING FREE tournaments and win up to $100 prize. And you can do it not once, nor twice but - 3
TIMES every day! You can win hundreds of dollars, daily. For more details on this freeroll, you
can check on this link:

http://www.noblepoker.com/daily_freeroll.html

Again, thank you for choosing Noble Poker!

We passionately strive to offer our members the best quality service attainable and your
satisfaction is our main goal and we will work even harder to maintain it and we also would like
to apologize for this inconvenience.

We look forward seeing you around the tables very soon and you are always welcome to send us
your suggestions or comments on how you think we can make our poker site even better.

Enjoy the rest of your day !

With any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Noble Poker Support Team 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.

Best Regards,

Angelo
Noble Poker
"Home of the $100 Million Mega Tournament"

soadwes

soadwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a $20 first deposit bonus for depositing the $50. Still haven't got my $50 bonus but i guess it takes a day or two to get it... They claim they have live customer support but i havent seen the button for it yet... Anyone know if it exists!?! lol. So far i have cashed out the $50 i deposited and still have $75 in my account, plus the $50 bonus im waiting on! I like Noble. :)