Noble Poker at it again.....

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is with Noble poker? (I'll lump Titan in the same sentence but for different reasons)
I've been playing in the Noble $100 daily freeroll since I have (or should I say HAD) 20+ crowns making me eligible for the tourney. I played Mon. and Tues. and well guess what?......Went to register today and it would not let me.
Come to find out that 14 of the 28 crowns I had are gone......:confused:
Where did they go? I have no frickin clue....but now I only have 14 crowns and can't register for the freeroll. Yeah it's just a freeroll but I'm really pissed that they somehow took crowns away from me.(with no explanation)
I'm really considering quitting the whole internet poker thing. Not because I think the cards are rigged (probably are) but because of the way these sites just take things from you without warning and don't seem to care when you call them on it. (I still think Titan stole, yes STOLE money from me)
So I have an e-mail out to support but doubt I'll get anything but an automated response with some bullshit answer that will make no sense and still not answer my question.
I think it's time to just go try my luck at a live table where at least if I have a question or problem I can talk to a real person face to face. This internet thing is getting to be pretty stupid.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never Mind my stupid rant above.....apparently I am the dumbass.
I thought you only needed to have 20 crowns in your account to play, not that it cost 20 crowns to play. So apparently I used them up as entry fees.
I need to read things.

~~Shelynn~~

~~Shelynn~~

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good post Freak and it always feels better to get if off your chest. I think a lot of the sites need to put all these hidden goodies up front so you know what to expect. I'm still working on bonus for a couple of them because I play mostly SNG and MTT's but no body told me ring games is where it's at. Now I feel better. LOL

talkpkr2me

talkpkr2me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
should but probably won't!!...PokerHost is another one...and the "fine print" about what you THINK you have is VERY fine indeed!!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you may have missed the info on the crowns
but i completely agree with you on how shitty online support is
a couple times i've spoken to livechat and it's helped considerably
then others i've tried to contact them and livechat is mysteriously not there??
either way i feel your pain buddy - I haven't put up my own money yet and thats the reason why
i think unless you put serious amounts of money up and contribute significant rakes, they treat you like sht and don't really care about service and customer support
oh well hope you got that stuff off your chest and feel better; i know how it is

-ChuckTs

B

bluefire806

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i definitly know how you feel

i filled out the survey for noble poker thinking hey for $5 y not im bored neway?? so i fill out the survey, download it and make a name. I then set the account up for real money and when i go to sign in it tells me my account has been locked due to privacy reasons. BULL SHIZNIT! so i e-mailed support and got an automated message saying one of there flunkees will e-mail me about the problem. i better get that damn e-mail soon.