TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah, got a bit shirt, shover 22 from SB got called by BB w/ A6. Svr on thr flop. How'd u end up?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just registered. I am TheKAAHK on there.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My HUD isn't working on the site HEM is catching the hands but no HUD i don't understand it.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well out 4th for~$30 thoughts so far no synced break sucks for tourney players,plus prop going to be low traffic.Screen gets fuzzy when it's maxed out.Background sucks bad.And it might be user error but i have no HUD.As far as the % rule still not sure it's def going to change how ppl play draws on the site.
Heres me going busto in the bb with AQ all in on the flop.

Attachments

• 4th.jpg
    4th.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 43
TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Awww...:(

Good run JoeBob.

I had to turn the sound off, got sick of the audio prompts relayng every action really fast. Still, for an opening effort, it's not that bad. Not really great either, but still playable.

Extreme Fishing

Extreme Fishing

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a ridiculous concept. Surly that is all part of poker?

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to bump this up a bit.I like the site ppl i play are mostly fish,and i like the concept of the site.That was pretty much the pro's to the site.Con's low traffic is a over statement.They do take US players witch should be a plus but it seems that you need to use Wester Union to do so(look for a thread soon to come).Screen gets real fuzzy to me,back ground sucks,(no way of changeing it)chat box in so small in insane.Thats all i can think of for now but over all i wish they would get some more players i like fish.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could understand splitting it up via Sklansky bucks, but it's a bit ridiculous to give the entire pot back to the person.

o/u on 6 months - I'm taking under.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes all in ev would be much better concept.They do not give the entire pot to the person that was lets say 80% to win.They give him what money he put in the pot though.Only 80% of the money back if you get sucked out on would be so much better IMO.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I could understand splitting it up via Sklansky bucks, but it's a bit ridiculous to give the entire pot back to the person.

o/u on 6 months - I'm taking under.

I'll take $5 on over.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just told the site rep there is a small group of people trying to cheat all ready.One sit at six max on a site i have seen no traffic what so ever then table fills with others from the same small country.Lol if they think no one notices that shit.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
without bad beats, and suck outs
it may be poker Jim
but not as we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.