Neymar Jr. Golden Free Roll

B

Bri100

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw a post about receiving tickets to the Neymar Jr. Golden Free Roll that said "You need to play any games for real money. For example sit and go or satellites starting from 2 cents and you'll be awarded with freeroll ticket."

I play everyday yet I never receive a ticket to anything.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Why?

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for reminding me about this event, I have a ticket I would forget to use.
As far as I remember you need to play any CASH game for a while, so choose the one with low entry stakes.

S

saltychocballs7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar

I saw a post about receiving tickets to the Neymar Jr. Golden Free Roll that said "You need to play any games for real money. For example sit and go or satellites starting from 2 cents and you'll be awarded with freeroll ticket."

[/FONT]
Why?
I think you need to open chests mate and maybe if you're lucky you'll get a ticket from the chest.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry, yes I had to open the chest first, and as a condition to validate the ticket had to play something.
The chest pop-up automatically when I have logged in few days ago.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to those who are playing

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To be able to play, you have to click on opt in. Then participate in anything that spends some money and you will receive a chest with the ticket.

It turns out that when I click on the banner to choose to participate it opens up the challenges, and this promotion does not appear in the challenges and then I can't participate. Sick

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need to register in the task window in this draw and then play any tournament for money.And it will work.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think you need to register in the task window in this draw and then play any tournament for money.And it will work.
What happens in my case is that there is no promotion in the challenges, only appear: Neymar Jr Chip Chase, cardex, exclusive poker challenge, scoop ticket machine, spin 50, spin 10, throwables and sports weekly free bet, does not have the promotion Neymar's Jr. Golden Chip.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happens in my case is that there is no promotion in the challenges, only appear: Neymar Jr Chip Chase, cardex, exclusive poker challenge, scoop ticket machine, spin 50, spin 10, throwables and sports weekly free bet, does not have the promotion Neymar's Jr. Golden Chip.
I think that the event has ended because it has certain dates exactly what I will not say because I do not remember.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
although in the window of my tasks it hangs as completed and that's it.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that the event has ended because it has certain dates exactly what I will not say because I do not remember.
It may be, but it is strange that the banner appears to choose to participate and the banner also appears on the rail saying that to choose to participate, just click opt in and play a real money hand. But as I said, when I click on any of the two ads, I am directed to the challenges and there is no promotion there. Bad beat even on promotion heheheh

P

pepomjp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the ticket every day. Its a freeroll.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don`t know how to take a ticket for that freeroll....-I played cash games, sit and go tournaments,but nothing happened.I don`t understand where the mistake is.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

[/FONT]
Why?

Hey man,
It doesn't say you'll get tickets simply by playing. You need to play till you generate enough rake to fill the progress bar (Top right on client) which will give you a chest to open and if lucky, you'll find Neymar Jr's chips that you'd have to flip in order to make your way across the board shown in challenges. I'm not really sure about this one, but you might find a ticket in the chest as well. Not as easy as they make it sound like huh ! The bottom line is : Play and play, then play and after that, play ....

B

Bri100

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man,
It doesn't say you'll get tickets simply by playing. You need to play till you generate enough rake to fill the progress bar (Top right on client) which will give you a chest to open and if lucky, you'll find Neymar Jr's chips that you'd have to flip in order to make your way across the board shown in challenges. I'm not really sure about this one, but you might find a ticket in the chest as well. Not as easy as they make it sound like huh ! The bottom line is : Play and play, then play and after that, play ....

Thanks for the info.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

[/FONT]
Why?

Perhaps you still need to register in the task window. The ticket came to me immediately.
I just don't know what the tournament will be about, how many players there will be. I'll play today.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

[/FONT]
Why?
You need to go to the challenge and click participate. After that any tournament you play with real money will give you a chest with the Neymar ticket

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there are several challenges, first you have to "opt in", after that fulfill the task of playing for real money.

another task is in relation to the chests that you must open to earn points.

I won the ticket to play the tournaments, but it is very difficult, there are almost 20 thousand players every day and only 12% better placed than can get tickets for scop.

I got a 2.20 ticket yesterday!

GL :)

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes first click on challenges then find the neymar golden chip challenge (not neymar chip chase challenge) and click opt in---then play a hand for real money and you should get ticket

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tournament is of course now unimaginable. Almost 19 thousand players

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as I remember, you must first go to challenges then click on "opt in" on the Neymar Jr. After that I went on a cash table of 1c/2c of 80c buy in played one hand and next thing I received the ticket.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And there is only one ticket, but for the entire series of tournaments, that is, a multi-ticket. That's cool. Only people there are truly immeasurable, the chances are very small.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got my first ticket for tomorrow. So hoping to scoop a win. Fingers crossed ��

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I just won a $2.20 SCOOP ticket.Maybe,I will play a side event tomorrow or the SCOOP 97-L (Turbo) 20K Gtd. on Sunday.If I win another ticket in the last freeroll tomorrow, I will play both tournaments.Good luck with your tickets mates!

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I just won a $2.20 SCOOP ticket.Maybe,I will play a side event tomorrow or the SCOOP 97-L (Turbo) 20K Gtd. on Sunday.If I win another ticket in the last freeroll tomorrow, I will play both tournaments.Good luck with your tickets mates!

Minor win. But still not bad. Good luck to you too.