New Ways to Jump Start Your Bankroll on FTP

I

Igeso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the daily dollar sometimes, but the worst thing is that you start with 300 chips only.

T

ted80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^well, just keep in mind...its not that bad...everyone else starts with it...and you see a lot of ppl actually trying to limp in in the first levels of the game. you're starting with 10 BB's and the blinds go up every few mins...and there's antes once the BB is 240. i just play it like i've taken a bad hit and its all-in or fold the whole way through from then on out. only time i peek is when i can check on the bb. every other hand i'm trying to play is all-in or fold i find when i play, i'm either gone in the first five mins or gone after an hour+. i did money it twice though out of the 20 times or so i played it. i just keep in mind that no matter my stack, even if i just doubled or tripled up, i'll technically be short after a couple more levels. so i keep the all-in or fold strategy the entire way through. once you get down near the final 100 ppl or so, you'll have a good idea how many times you need to double up or if you can just hang out

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management