New site needed

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on ACR as well, but that's a bit of a grey area for us UK players as it's not UKGC licenced.
Ok I hadn't realised. How is that likely to affect us? I've been playing on there without issue so far.

Lord Baldy

Lord Baldy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Ok I hadn't realised. How is that likely to affect us? I've been playing on there without issue so far.

As long as the UKGC don't get involved then we are ok, they forced Nitrogen Sports(a bitcoin only site) to block UK players from playing on their site with the threat of legal action as they didn't have a licence though(you can obviously use a VPN if you wanted to), so that could possibly happen at some point.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Partypoker has some outstanding offers/games right now,,,,$$$ :)

I would give Party Poker a go, they are a trust worthy site and have some decent games.

Can try their hand at party poker. One of the best options today. If you don't want to go to Poker stars.

Try ACR or Party Poker i think they are good

I offer you partypoker this is a very good poker site! from our site there is also a Freeroll, which has excellent prizes! I advise you to start playing at this poker site!

I would also advise partypoker if you play a lot, then they have a good rakeback.

I think, you need to try Partypoker or Poker MIRA.
They both have a lot of tournaments.
To be honest, for me PokerStars and 888 it's absolutely enough.
Good luck.

I have a party poker account but haven't played there for a few years. I'll have to try them again at some point as they're getting a few recommendations.

Partypoker has been around forever. In the early days they were at the top of the pile but when the UIEGA laws came into effect, they withdrew from the USA and seemed as if their interest in online poker was sidelined (they just didn't do anything to be competitive with the other sites... software was outdated & glitchy as ____ ) but over the past year or two they seem to be striving to not only make a huge comeback but perhaps to eventually be #1 (again).

As far as 'Tiger gaming' goes.... can you even get money off the site if you win something there? Do they actually have any traffic on that site?

imo, many of the sites are garbage and close to being a complete waste of time to play on (ie. anything on the iPoker network). A lot of them just don't have enough traffic on them and then of course it becomes a nightmare just trying to get your funds off the site. (fwiw, Partypoker withdrawals are always prompt & effortless... my experience has been > 48 to 72hrs. and the money is in your bank account).

One more bonus with Partypoker... (imo) Cardschat's best game offered is currently running on Partypoker. 1st & 2nd both win a $109 ticket that can be used to play one of the big tourneys on Partypoker (many members have cashed in this..... & actually one member has won this $109 ticket over 10x now). There's also another $100 in the prizepool divided amongst the next 15 or so places.

No. I do not work for Partypoker

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Partypoker has been around forever. In the early days they were at the top of the pile but when the UIEGA laws came into effect, they withdrew from the USA and seemed as if their interest in online poker was sidelined (they just didn't do anything to be competitive with the other sites... software was outdated & glitchy as ____ ) but over the past year or two they seem to be striving to not only make a huge comeback but perhaps to eventually be #1 (again).

As far as 'Tiger gaming' goes.... can you even get money off the site if you win something there? Do they actually have any traffic on that site?

imo, many of the sites are garbage and close to being a complete waste of time to play on (ie. anything on the iPoker network). A lot of them just don't have enough traffic on them and then of course it becomes a nightmare just trying to get your funds off the site. (fwiw, Partypoker withdrawals are always prompt & effortless... my experience has been > 48 to 72hrs. and the money is in your bank account).

One more bonus with Partypoker... (imo) Cardschat's best game offered is currently running on Partypoker. 1st & 2nd both win a $109 ticket that can be used to play one of the big tourneys on Partypoker (many members have cashed in this..... & actually one member has won this $109 ticket over 10x now). There's also another $100 in the prizepool divided amongst the next 15 or so places.

Ok youve sold it to me. I'll try party again. I've never had any problems on ipoker though, cashouts are fine and there's plenty of fish :D

JOKE on YOU

JOKE on YOU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started intertops is good gaming good players if you know what I mean I don't want to offend anyone

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Once again, I support everything You said ! This is one of the best poker sites at the moment. A Freeroll from our site is just wonderful and one of the important advantages you forgot to say that playing in this Freeroll is not a large number of players about 75, and it increases the chances of players to win prizes!! I was able to get 2 prize ticket $ 109! And this for 3 month participation in this Freeroll!!!!!!!! :cool:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've never had any problems on ipoker though, cashouts are fine and there's plenty of fish :D

I've played on a number of ipoker sites, including Bet365, Titan, williamhill, Ladbrokes, poker770, and some others.. going back ~8yrs. That network has just died off sooooo much over the past few years that there's hardly anyone on there anymore. Personally I'm scared it's fading even further as they don't seem to make any effort to improve the poker platform as it seems the main money for them is made from sports betting. In the games I typically play in, there's not even 20% of the amount of players there was just 4yrs. ago & all of their bigger tournaments are gone :(

Be sure to get into the Cardschat freeroll on Partypoker. It's on Saturday at 2pm ET