AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
After all so many countries ban regulations, banning more and more countries.

Let's heard maybe some busses plan 🙂

What amount of money we need for New poker client? (For all)
Poker software, so much money to start this job...

Is anyone thinking about this? Or even try? + if you ever work for some poker sites tell us some secrets...🙂

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are ready-made software solutions that are sold by developers (possibly for rent or something else). They are functional and used by several fairly large poker rooms. But obviously this is not the cheapest solution. Its main advantage is that you can launch your poker room relatively quickly. Development from scratch and subsequent debugging will take years, and you are unlikely to quickly create something more reliable and stable than existing programs.
I suspect that development from scratch will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars at a minimum. Considering how the market is being squeezed by regulators, these investments will probably never pay off.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In general, the online poker market seems shrinking, so not the best business case to start investing in.

I imagine it being very costly to handle all the different regulations and licenses all over the world if we are talking about real money.

The other way would be to launch a grey site and stay unregulated but those usually have a bad image to start with.

You'd also need a ton of marketing to bring players to your new room and find ways to make them stay/come back.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You already have replay poker, just do some more testing and improvements and make the transition to real money. Their RNG has a totally different style than any I've ever played, I think they are independent and still have a way to go.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
After all so many countries ban regulations, banning more and more countries.

Let's heard maybe some busses plan 🙂

What amount of money we need for New poker client? (For all)
Poker software, so much money to start this job...

Is anyone thinking about this? Or even try? + if you ever work for some poker sites tell us some secrets...🙂
There are so many poker sites already that are fighting for a share of the pie and unless you have a really big investor with millions of dollars to gamble I would say your chances are slim to none that you would be successful.
But good luck and will be watching to see what others think....

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
You know what bothers me the most?!
In Serbia we have dozens gamble rooms, owner od half of them is brother of our president...
Few years ago we got ban for most poker sites PS, 888, party poker....few are left for know - ACR and GGPoker (where we play like we are from Montenegro...)
In this Serbian gambling sites you can play online and live, all games like we have in any other room...
If our president is smart he would let us play everywhere- 80% of the money we would spend in Serbia...

Ont.
I know to make new poker client is need shEt tons of money, but in some grey area where all players can play, offers something different...hmmm

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, it will take a lot of money to create a poker site. If you have a person who is very rich and can provide finances, then it will be very easy to open your own poker site, but you will need to constantly invest in your poker site in the first times and then you will easily recoup the money