New Poker 3d site just launched

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know what ive said before about 3d sites but i happen to see this one and all the response was really good so i looked it up and yes it is.

http://www.pokerwize.com

It has video tutorials from tv person & Poker Million runner-up Helen Chamberlain :D and also in play tips and advice from Poker Night Lives Matt Broughton.

You can design your own player and also get them to react to the hand or orher players :)

Also (and this had me roflol) when not involved in a hand you can do all sorts of wild and wacky stuff - so far ive mixed a cocktail (with full shakey shakey motions) read a paper, smoked my pipe, and swallowed a sword :D:D

I played a 6 handed sng last evening and the victory dances that are available for winning each hand are great - btw i won the sng :)

Unfortunately it is currently a non-US friendly site as its a prima site but not like any prima site you've seen before :D

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Non USA friendly huh,, Grrrrrrr i play at dream poker and its usa friendly??? buck:joyman:

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Non USA friendly huh,, Grrrrrrr i play at dream poker and its usa friendly??? buck:joyman:

Since when? I thought Dream kicked us all out as well......at least they did me.

M

mjdikun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, that sure is a BIG download!! I wish US players were allowed to play it looks cool :(

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since when? I thought Dream kicked us all out as well......at least they did me.
Dream only banned certain US states (Nevada is one). Even though California wasn't banned, I quit playing there anyway. The bonus was too hard to clear and there's too many other competing sites out there with just as many fish.