This is new to me

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing Free CC ACR when I went to say in the chat that it was ridiculous and this word came up like ridi **** us as if it were some ugly name...:)
must be some chat bug

M

Maiuchita

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing Free CC ACR when I went to say in the chat that it was ridiculous and this word came up like ridi **** us as if it were some ugly name...:)
must be some chat bug

emmm here at least what I continue to raid ... is a bad word

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You accidentally said butt in spanish :D

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN chat is currently experiencing major issues. I am a little surprised you were able to type in anything at all. For a while they had an * for every time you typed in the letter "a." The chat box is not WPN's only issue at the moment though.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to have a poker buddy with the nickname Assassin he had to substitute 5 for S

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN chat is currently experiencing major issues. I am a little surprised you were able to type in anything at all. For a while they had an * for every time you typed in the letter "a." The chat box is not WPN's only issue at the moment though.

will it be due to the flash player that was disabled at the beginning of the year?

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm wondering, why you write in ACR chat, I think nobody is reading. I have always the stats in view, not the chat.