New Bodog (www.newbodog.com) to Bodog Life (www.bodoglife.com)

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Bodog have announced that they're moving their "New bodog" (newbodog.com) operations to "Bodog Life" (www.bodoglife.com), apparently a more permanent fixture for their brand to reside (or at least until they get bodog.com back).

In related news it seems even after Bodog had their prize possession (their domains) swept from under them, they have managed to gain a lot of publicity and have consequently seen a rise in new player sign-ups.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The transition was much smoother this time also. Came in like a normal software update.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I didn't visit during that time frame, I can only report what my experience was this time. This time it was flawless.

K

kozlo6pack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmmmmmm, so do they accept Canadians now??
That would be a nice change :D

N

NeverBluff86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are able to reach bodog? I can't loggin and I can't reach the new website aswell!

Anyone else with the same problem.

Any comment would be nice...got too much money on there not to be concerned about that.

Last edited:
pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is working just fine for me.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
put the update in and didnt notice anything till you mentioned it Nick, just went back there and it does have a link for Bodoglife to get support, this time they got it rite,,lol,, buck:)

LyndaNova

LyndaNova

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The most recent bodog update went smoothly and quickly in comparison to the previous updates from them.

It's unfortunate for bodog to have to deal with these technicalities over their domain name.

:pcguru:

N

NeverBluff86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know what it is but I still can't reach Bodglife.com, but I found the new Bodoglife.net domain and grabed the new installer there it's working fine now and if support wouldn't have simply ignored my addvice to send me to new installer and not telling me how to clear my browser cach for the 3rd time, I would have got it back to work much quicker.

P

plshrk

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no problem switching over. Account balances were right and every went very smooth.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada