Mysterious Bodog Tickets

FatCatBamboo

FatCatBamboo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After losing in a bodog freeroll, I kept the site live so I could observe the play on the final table. As I'm passing time, I notice out of no where, this "ticket" icon popped up on the left column next to a "$5,000 King of the Felt Freeroll". Intrigued, I clicked on the game, was able to register, and then a dialog box opened and said there was a technical problem. The "ticket" icon that was next to the game was no longer there.

Does Bodog give out free tickets randomly? Did I just miss it in the nick of time? Has this happened to anyone else?

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After losing in a Bodog freeroll, I kept the site live so I could observe the play on the final table. As I'm passing time, I notice out of no where, this "ticket" icon popped up on the left column next to a "$5,000 King of the Felt Freeroll". Intrigued, I clicked on the game, was able to register, and then a dialog box opened and said there was a technical problem. The "ticket" icon that was next to the game was no longer there.

Does Bodog give out free tickets randomly? Did I just miss it in the nick of time? Has this happened to anyone else?

I spoke with the bodog poker manager and if you qualify for the $500 King of Felt Freeroll, you would have been given a ticket. Take a look at the Bodog Poker promo page and if you think you should have qualified, contact CS and they will help you out!

Becky

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada