Multiple Accounts on Same Network

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to make sure I am doing this right and don't run into any trouble down the road, but it is okay to have multiple accounts on the same network as long as you don't play in the same tournament on the two separate accounts? I ask this because one of the "agents" at WPN asked me if I had another account on their network and I said yes and they didn't suspend my account or anything they actually opened it up after I told them that and I have always been unclear on the rule. I just want to make sure before I get to a point where I am ready to withdraw and I can't because of this.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm not sure of all the context here, but I do know it's fine to have an ACR account and a BCP account (both are part of WPN). I have no personal experience with this, since I only have an ACR account, but many CardsChatters have both. There have been no mentions of withdrawal problems because of this particular situation.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can not have multiple accounts on one pokerroom

Exactly. Not only would that defy the purpose of recognisable online aliases. More importantly the multi accounting player could collude with himself by controlling multible seats on the same table. If different poker sites are part of the same network / have the same owner, I dont see any reason, why a players should have be allowed to have an account on each of those.