Muck hands??

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The software is only using the information provided by the poker site. All players, even those without huds, could see mucked hands on those sites. The mucked hands are in the hand history.

Some sites, like ACR, don't include mucked cards in hand histories. On those sites, your tracker doesn't show anything special.

This is a poker site issue. But, the ground is level. Everyone can see or not see mucked hands, regardless of extra software.
If this is a problem from poker sites I wish they change in the coming future..

My whole point is Why have an option to muck hands when it is not working properly?
If they say muck they must muck the hands...seeing some muck hands and not seeing some muck...this is not good...

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So it is basically paying to see
A lot...
See for your self by showing hands in every session then like after 10 hands see how players around the table play when they play with you....
I dont know but I learn so many info if people dont muck and show their hands..

Even see those online poker streams
In every game they always look the hand history of the player (by hovering or clicking to the player profile) after the hand is finished...

M

mr_kommpa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the hand should be showed if you bluffed and get called and mucked if you call and are beat. That seems like the most logical. I have also thought about why they would give you an option to muck at showdown when your hand will be showed anyways, makes no sense.

This has absolutely nothing to do with any additional software because you can view the hand afterwards anyways but I still think it is giving somewhat of an advantage to more experianced players because many player, like clasher and AMTF, does not know about this feature.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the hand should be showed if you bluffed and get called and mucked if you call and are beat. That seems like the most logical. I have also thought about why they would give you an option to muck at showdown when your hand will be showed anyways, makes no sense.

This has absolutely nothing to do with any additional software because you can view the hand afterwards anyways but I still think it is giving somewhat of an advantage to more experianced players because many player, like clasher and AMTF, does not know about this feature.

Thank God for cardschat then, because now they do know and can use it in their advantage against players who do not know :)

M

MsLektor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Collection of statistics should generally be prohibited on all sites.

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[/B]

Thank God for cardschat then, because now they do know and can use it in their advantage against players who do not know :)
I have since looked at the previous hand more often and it has helped me a bit. Thank god for Cardschat

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands