Moving Rooms

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After spending most of my poker life (around 2 years) playing on Ladbrokes I have decided to ditch them and move to a bigger site in pokerstars.

Laddies have one of the best communities around but their customer serivce is pretty bad and I can never get a decent connection to the server. I was playing in the $20 rebuy a few nights ago and probably mucked 20-30 hands due to disconnections. Now NTL are shite, which doesnt help, but the connection is always 'poor' and it ends up costing you money. I finished 44th outs 350 players and would probably have monied if I had the opportunity to play those 20-30 hands that were mucked due to the disconnection. Also, I was all in with AK on a small'ish stack and was called by KJ. The flop allowed him to hit one of his three outters and i was out 44th, so the bad beat didnt help the mood

I will still continue to play some of the Laddies satelites, like to the PokerMillion and a few others because they are the only site to offer this

My question to most of you guys is: What do you think of Stars and the competition? What are the deposit methods?

I am gonna check out the articles in the Articles section also

Cheers

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colin personally Id say that you cant go too far wrong playing at Stars. Ive NEVER had a problem there, and the support is fantastic.

As for the selection of tournies, its literally massive, but probably with more entrants than your used to.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is probably the best poker site out there. Vast quanitites of tournaments, ring tables, freerolls, etc. The support can't be beat. The only compliant is the tournaments fill up quick.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you tried Pacific? :(

In my opinion, Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Paradise maybe even the new revamped party poker.

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
Have you tried Pacific? :(

In my opinion, Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Paradise maybe even the new revamped Party Poker.

I tried Pacifid way back, but recently I heard they were being deserted?

I dont mind Full Tilt but I checked Stars out when we played the $350 added a few weeks back and I thought it was pretty good (even though I lost with the best hand, again!) And also the prize pools are nice. But as TB said, the number of participants is far higher than Laddies