MOSS Series on ACR

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys,
Today starts day 1 of the MOSS series on acr going today until next sunday, lots of good tournaments with cheap entry ... good value!!! I will be playing a bunch today and streaming it all as I am a new streamer and should be fun. Come by and say hi and let me know your from cards chat.
see you on the felt!

https://twitter.com/codyboan/status/1226567792624726021?s=20

:jd4::jd4:

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super Excited!!!

Yes, I was very excited for the MOSS to start today to and I will be playing in every single one at my buy-in level (micro). They are definitely great prize pools for the buy-ins and anyone that has any type of bankroll should try to get in at least a few of the micros.

Currently I am in MOSS #2 for $800GTD and doing alright. I am just hoping I can handle the 5 hour late registrations on these tourneys because normally that is a little long for me.

And welcome to STREAMING!!! I am not a streamer but I watch several streamers so as soon as I am done posting here I will swing by to your channel, give you a follow and chat.

Are you only streaming certain software or all? And do you play only NLHE or all formats?

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck on your adventure!!

i will be playing the MOSS events as well

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it's like an all in bombing run at the cyclone tables, but they are pretty fun :D
Like the set up and that you can win multi tickets. Good luck ! :driver:

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes, I was very excited for the MOSS to start today to and I will be playing in every single one at my buy-in level (micro). They are definitely great prize pools for the buy-ins and anyone that has any type of bankroll should try to get in at least a few of the micros.

Currently I am in MOSS #2 for $800GTD and doing alright. I am just hoping I can handle the 5 hour late registrations on these tourneys because normally that is a little long for me.

And welcome to STREAMING!!! I am not a streamer but I watch several streamers so as soon as I am done posting here I will swing by to your channel, give you a follow and chat.

Are you only streaming certain software or all? And do you play only NLHE or all formats?

You at 72, and I am at 75. But yeah, cannot handle 4-5 more hours so might have to play super aggressively. Spent 5 hours in an MTT last night, but that started 2 hours earlier - and that only had 460 entrants, with 1200 and counting, this could go on forever