More than one account

totomania

totomania

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Do some poker networks, for example the Good Game Network, which has the GGPoker, Natural8 poker and Pokerok rooms, allow me to have an account in the 3 rooms and play with the same IP address?

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
yes
i did have one on natural8 and ggpoker
no problem

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pretty sure the answer is no, since these skins give access to the same games.
Is that the answer?

On WPN network you can have an account on many skins... same with many other sites in the past that I've played on. Is GGPoker different? I was thinking some of the pros had accounts on more than one of them. Hmm... I didn't know this.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm unsure also.

Site's terms and conditions are probably the best bet until someone can answer conclusively!

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With GG on my mobile I have a message to say my account is blocked because of multiple accounts, contact support. But on my laptop all's fine.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I believe you can have accounts on multiple skins of the same network, you just can't play on them at the same time, for obvious reasons. Although I've seen players enter the same windfall sng with what is obviously the same person just a slightly different character. Oh yeah, those of you not familiar w/windfall sng's they're a 3 player, hyper-turbo, winner-take-all. Not a stupid scam, just void of integrity.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I believe you can have accounts on multiple skins of the same network, you just can't play on them at the same time, for obvious reasons. Although I've seen players enter the same windfall sng with what is obviously the same person just a slightly different character. Oh yeah, those of you not familiar w/windfall sng's they're a 3 player, hyper-turbo, winner-take-all. Not a stupid scam, just void of integrity.

Hi all

As takinit said i belive you can have accounts on the separate skins.

But cannot play/ be loddeg into accounts at the same time.

As far as I know anyway will keep an eye in the thread for any further info.

Glall and as always see you at the tables

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is that the answer?

On WPN network you can have an account on many skins... same with many other sites in the past that I've played on. Is GGPoker different? I was thinking some of the pros had accounts on more than one of them. Hmm... I didn't know this.
Seems like I was wrong. I sure hope, they have solid security measures in place to ensure, nobody are logged in and playing from more than one account at a time... :unsure:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
No one can give you an exact answer because the conditions of the sites are different for everyone. Some poker sites can have several accounts and some poker sites do not allow you to have more than 1 account, so it all depends on the conditions of the poker site you play on

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Seems like I was wrong. I sure hope, they have solid security measures in place to ensure, nobody are logged in and playing from more than one account at a time... :unsure:
I know for WPN there have been times when I was logged on to BlackChip... wasn't playing... and then awhile later tried logging in to A.C.R. and a window pops up on your computer screen, advising you that you already have another site open on the network (& it will block you from opening a 2nd one).

Years ago there were many sites (skins) operating on some of the networks and they were all designed so that you could never be on more than one at a time from the same IP address. (some networks had up to 20 skins on them)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know for WPN there have been times when I was logged on to BlackChip... wasn't playing... and then awhile later tried logging in to A.C.R. and a window pops up on your computer screen, advising you that you already have another site open on the network (& it will block you from opening a 2nd one).

Years ago there were many sites (skins) operating on some of the networks and they were all designed so that you could never be on more than one at a time from the same IP address. (some networks had up to 20 skins on them)
That is reassuring to hear. I still think, the multible skin model is bad for game integrety though. The value of notes and HUD-data goes down, when people can show up under multible different usernames, and players not doing this are then put to a systematic disadvantage. So I much prefer sites, that dont have multible skins like pokerstars, 888 Poker or partypoker. As a sidenote situations like the one with the german pro, who signed up again on two new skins on GG Poker after being banned from one could also not happen, if they did the sensible thing and just merged all the skins into the main brand GG Poker.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you can have1 account one every skin, but only pla 'y at one site at the time.

The main regulator network, will have your name nicks and addres, bank info and much more, they will run that up i their database and prevent you from being logged in twice.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I should chek this out also. At least bet kings and gg poker look exactly the same after logged in, there is no bet kings logo or anything where to notice which you are using. ( logged in info of course)

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
That is reassuring to hear. I still think, the multible skin model is bad for game integrety though. The value of notes and HUD-data goes down, when people can show up under multible different usernames, and players not doing this are then put to a systematic disadvantage. So I much prefer sites, that dont have multible skins like PokerStars, 888 Poker or Partypoker. As a sidenote situations like the one with the german pro, who signed up again on two new skins on GG Poker after being banned from one could also not happen, if they did the sensible thing and just merged all the skins into the main brand GG Poker.
Partypoker has more than this skin Bwin is the same with same tournaments

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Of course you can.

They are on the same network, but they are different skins (GGpoker, Natural8, Betkings, PokerOk, etc.)

Just dont open and play rnc from two skins at the same time, register on the same mtts, etc....

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course you can, no one is stopping you. The catch is that the registration is the same as yours, but if the IP address of the country where you reside here changes, you will have problems.