more cheaters?

C

cuzqb9702

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i noticed that the free roll has same users tom1uk tom2uk tom1germany @ full tilt CC 200 freeroll

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surely there's more to life than cheating in a $200 freeroll?

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saying that the mods do activate the mods dooms switch every now and again :D.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He plays every week - don't know who he is here, we have nobody by that name.

ROYALKNIGHT

ROYALKNIGHT

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a shame why people have multiple accounts. And play so many accounts on freerolls. If ya cant win outright playing a good game, then go do it somewhere else.

F

Frank Mo.

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
These so called players will cheat for a penny. Most poker sites have these so called players, with multi accounts, but with the help of the administration of different forums, in their private games, see a possible double account using more than one in the game, can report it to the poker site, and rest assured, the top poker sites will and do look in to it. If they find it so, and I know for fact, they will shut all their accounts down and remove all their money. Even a player can report it and they will look into it.

N

nick1usmc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dakota, can he blocked if he is not a member and playing in the freerolls?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dakota, can he blocked if he is not a member and playing in the freerolls?

No. And contrary to what the above poster said the poker sites will do little to help control these problems.

N

nick1usmc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the response Dakota. Is this one of the nonmembers who gets passwords elsewhere? I hate when people automatically assume it is the people who are mods can solve everything. I don't envy the job you do, but I sure appreciate that you do it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the response Dakota. Is this one of the nonmembers who gets passwords elsewhere? I hate when people automatically assume it is the people who are mods can solve everything. I don't envy the job you do, but I sure appreciate that you do it.

I suspect he is a non-member, but he could be a member by another name.

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of teams out there which all carry the same moniker save for one digit at the end.

-