natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Satttied in to 3 games as of right now. Just have to figure which to play in.
Have only played in one $30 tourney before, got my ass handed to me. I would like to think I am a better player now and can make some $$$$$$$$ in these.Good luck anyone playing in these.

V

vandar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
normal i just play freerooll cash game and tourney >= 6$ hehe dont spend more money :/ ...dont have a good bankrool

B

bobsay225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got medals and academy points to cash but I am releasing that 21 day bonus. Doesn't that affect the bonus release?

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sunday $12+1 multi-entry knockout superstacked tourney looks fuuuun. :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i've got a bunch of ftp academy points i'm getting ready to use...

does anyone know how long the deepstack miniftops tournies tend to last? i don't think i can stay in for more than about 6 hours, so if it goes longer than that i'll probably have to skip it this season.

You might be surprised by how fast time will fly by with a deep run in a Tournament... hours pass like mins. Adrenaline is better than coffee.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
sunday $12+1 multi-entry knockout superstacked tourney looks fuuuun. :)

Think 'BLT' with a slower structure or O.F.C. freeroll. That's about how 'fun' this one is.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You might be surprised by how fast time will fly by with a deep run in a Tournament... hours pass like mins. Adrenaline is better than coffee.

It's not so much the 'boredom' factor as it is family/life obligations. I've gone deep in several 7,500+ freerolls with tiny prize pools before, and I totally know what you mean about the time passing quickly -- even with trivial amounts of money at stake, I've sat glued to my computer from dusk till dawn without really even knowing it.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm tempted to enter in the MiniFTOPS #44 with Mike Swick.. I'll late entry into it next week, maybe.. I won a tourney ticket to another MiniFTOPS event, but unregistered.. might use it for that one.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone gonna do the Rush Turbo tourney tomorrow? It'll be a donkfest, but I think it'll be very similar to the Rush On Demand SNGs I play.