papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Guys who play this event? What are the results for today? I played 2 times and the result is not serious):cool::rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I freerolled into the Storm $11 MM event...

I played patiently & cautiously until I flopped a set and played it aggressively...

Some... Err... "Person" makes a (-ev) call after I opened with a pot-sized (or greater than) bet holding 5h9h.

They had no hand by the way, just the 9-high flush draw, and of course this kind of -EV thoroughly deserves to be rewarded with a heart on the turn and a safe river protecting them from the redraw.

After just another instance of this perfectly standard 'play from opponents'/'outcome', I was hardly even inclined to continue... :dontknow:

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 1 tournament and was eliminated on the bubble.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont have time to play they entire schedule, because it would conflict with both work and sleep. I also dont want to play games, I am not familiar with, so only playing the NLH events. But I have played some of them, and they are generally good value, since a lot of them offer overlays. I just quilified via satellite for the 22$ 1M guarantied main event this coming sunday, so definitely going to be playing that one. I expect a large overlay, just like we saw for the 1M Sunday Storm, and hopefully the servers wont crash this time, since the field is only expected to be half the size :)