Micro MTT site

J

Jojo56789

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone!

After playing cash for most of the time, I took a break, withdrew some of my BR and not I'm left with some more than 100€ and looking to specialize in tournaments. I have already started playing some freerolls, read Harrington on Modern Tournament Poker and took notes throughout the book, which I re-read daily.

Anyway, I would like to start playing some regular tournaments, since I do not like the higher variance turbos too much, but unfortunately there are mostly turbo MTT's available for lower than 1$ BI's. I guess going more aggressive than 100BI, is not really good BRM when starting out?

I'm currently thinkng about depositing to pokerstars or Winamax. They both have a lot of lower than 1$ BI's in a day, with the payouts reaching 25€+ for 1st place, which I guess is quite a nice deal for a small tournament like this.

Does anyone know any other sites which offer something similar to build a BR? I would definetely like to bring the volume in (multi table), so I do not really like sites which offer tournaments like that only once a day.