Merge Network to temporarily block new us players.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the hits just keep on coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh boy ... another round of 'where do we play now' threads ... :eek:

Until a final resolution is announced by the DoJ, who seem to be the current dealer for their own game of choice, how much more US player money will be dumped into sites that may never be able to act as responsibly as pokerstars did for withdrawals and refunds ... :confused:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well - it states it is temporary and is to allow them to handle the influx of new players.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well - it states it is temporary and is to allow them to handle the influx of new players.

With all due respect, it also says they don't have a clear timeline. This taken along with the disappearance of customer support and some recent troubles reported both with deposits and withdrawals, it is not encouraging.

Its almost like FT and their endless announcements of upcoming announcements about the intention to pay back the US players someday soon etc.

Look, after BF every American knows that playing online poker is a risk and probably not +EV. I was lucky and got money on carbon right away. I'm going to play as long as I have a roll, mostly to spite my stupid govt. but right now it doesn't look good at all.

I'm really beginning to think that bodog might wind up as the last outpost for Americans in online poker.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawal is not possible for me now on Carbon. (Click2Pay and check is offered, but I am unable to use either. Attempt to get an answer from customer service went unanswered) I am getting a very bad feeling about it.

Of course, I also still have money on FT

shortstacked

shortstacked

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they dont block us from lock

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they dont block us from lock

Come on dude Lock is part of Merge so if Merge is blocking new US accounts than that means Lock is blocking new US accounts. The key word here is new.

If you already have a Lock account than you don't have a problem.

Its not that complicated.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nobody panic yet, this was an announced and planned event...this shouldnt be a surprise to anyone on merge, as customer support is weak/terrible at best. They deff need some time to catch up on things

noW

noW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop looking for the "safest" room on the Internet because lets face it - US players no poker room can be safe for you.