Major Concern Over Fair Play (ACR/Black chip)

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too have been experiencing the disconnection issue but it didn't feel like a 'scam' to me. More like a software glitch.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering why they'd target your account to 'make their money'... Your last 100 games on the network have 'almost' all been freerolls with like 5 games sprinkled in of $1 to $3 buyins and maybe a dozen 10cent & 50cent games. How much do you figure 'they' are making from that?
Wouldn't the bad publicity make it not worth the $10 they're supposedly making?
Why would they want their site to run poorly? Don't you think that could potentially cost them 100's of thousands of dollars (or millions?)?
Why would customer support provide a detailed response in an effort to help out the customer? Doesn't this appear like they are trying to help?

im sorry that your going through things in life to where you feel the need to speak to someone this way and think its ok. if this is what you got from reading this, to single me out, again im sorry about what your going through

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've had the disconnect issue at least once an hour for a few weeks. I haven't timed out, so it's not costing me money, but definitely an inconvenience.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so the other day im guessing all their robots went offline (or a region) as it was only 2-3 of us on ALL my tables and ALL the rest were sitting out.

VERY ALARMING they halted ALL PLAY!

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack