Mac woes

J

jdennis111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so.... i downloaded the poker tracker 3 free trial for the mac. its pretty cool. dont know how to get the HUD workin tho. i guess i dont need to bother with the whole virual pc thing anymore but thanks for all the suggestions. i do have a decent amount of hard drive space so it wouldnt have been a prob. doesnt sound like im missin out on any special promotions by not being able to download a client from another poker site. thanks for al the help.

From the forum @ PT3: If you don't see the HUD please read this post.

S

slicknick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog

bodog says it has instant play for macs but i cant seem to find it?? Has anyone with a mac actually had success with bodog?

rssurfer54

rssurfer54

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the MAC book Pro as well and I use Poker Copilot as my HUD. It was designed specifically for MAC users only. I own PT3 and HM for my other systems in the house but I prefer Poker Copilot.

Its like 60 bucks after the 30 day trial.

http://www.pokercopilot.com/

You like Copilot better? I have been using it a few weeks now, but now that I know I can get PT3 for Mac, I think I'm going to run the full free trial of both and see which one I like better. But nice to hear someone else is using it too :).

Mac Poker