Looking for help.

W

Willderness88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everybody, I'm desperately looking for help with a matter connected to my pokerstars account. Today it said I had to switch to the Canadian pokerstars App, I downloaded it and when I went to log in it said my stars account is frozen. It then tells me to go to the Canadian support website, which I could not open it continuously goes to .com instead of .CA. I don't don't know what to do I can't get anywhere with this. Any advise is much appreciated. Hope everyone is doing great. Thank you.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️😊
Pokerstars has a support service. Write to them.

This can be done in the following ways:
1. On the PokerStars website
2. Through the game client
3. Using a virtual assistant

1. On the PokerStars website
You can get the necessary help through the official PokerStars website. At the very bottom of the pages there is a "Help" section, where you should go.
On the page that opens, you will have 2 options:
1. Search for the answer yourself in popular articles or through categories that combine users' questions.
2. Click on the "Contact us" button and describe the problem in detail by selecting the appropriate category and subcategory of the question.

2. Through the game client
If you are already registered in the room, you can contact the technical support service through the application.
In the PC version, go to the "Help" section, and then select "Contact us".
If you are using a mobile application, first click on the account icon in the lower right corner, then go to the "Help" section and select "Contact support" there.

3. Virtual Assistant
It is possible to get help from PokerStars and with the help of a virtual assistant in a live chat. For this:
1. Go to the "Support Service" section.
2. Look at the bottom right of the screen. Is the icon displayed there in the form of a text cloud? If yes, you can ask the virtual assistant a question.
3. To ask a question, click on the cloud image or use the button below to open a live chat.
For the convenience of using the virtual assistant, you should first log in to your account on the PokerStars com website.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You are presumably in Ontario? The province was, as I understand, 'ring fenced' yesterday.

It's likely your frozen account is some kind of teething issue.

Contact Stars support through any channel available to you (their support account on twitter can be pretty helpful and useful if you have an account on that platform) and let them know you are having issues.

Unfortunately, it might require some patience... :cautious:

Sorry to read this and hopefully it will be resolved for you soon!

W

Willderness88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are presumably in Ontario? The province was, as I understand, 'ring fenced' yesterday.

It's likely your frozen account is some kind of teething issue.

Contact Stars support through any channel available to you (their support account on twitter can be pretty helpful and useful if you have an account on that platform) and let them know you are having issues.

Unfortunately, it might require some patience... :cautious:

Sorry to read this and hopefully it will be resolved for you soon!
Yes I am from Ontario, and that was the issue. I'm back in now but what a bummer the new changes are. They don't have the same games and now I can not find any freeroll tournaments. Probably won't be playing much longer. Thanks for the tips everyone.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes I am from Ontario, and that was the issue. I'm back in now but what a bummer the new changes are. They don't have the same games and now I can not find any freeroll tournaments. Probably won't be playing much longer. Thanks for the tips everyone.
Very sad to read that, hope you are able to find something suitable/better! :(

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes unfortunately some regulated regions/countrys can not see cardschat and other private freerolls. Its the same for example for swiss players. They are still in the international player pool though. So sad seeing goverments who do not understand nothing about the game making stupid rules like this.