Status
Not open for further replies.
three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been playing strikly at Full tilt and pokerstars because i was limited to them due to me having a macintosh...I just bought a Pc so now im trying to join all the other sites and now I have the foresight to join through a bankroll site...ive looked at a few but Id like to know wich is best or formulate an assesment through the opinions of those who actually used them before....I know cardschat had some serious poker players so Im looking forward to hearing wht you guys have to say....

thanks alot

three

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I have this right... You want to know the best place for FREE MONEY? Er, i'd suggest just looking for a site that offers rakeback, or a really good first deposit bonus. I've looked at a couple of these 'no-deposit' bonuses, they are more trouble than they're worth. Look into the other 2 if your a serious poker player.
Not many serious players would make posts about finding free cash though. If your a player who intends at SOME POINT to make a deposit, find a site with rakeback. If your another 'I want something for nothing' player...good luck.
Sorry if that sounds harsh, but currently it seems the majority of new online poker players are only interested if it isn't going to cost them anything!

L

LarryT503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting money for free, however, I would suggest playing sites you enjoy too. Personally, I would recommend you check out Carbon Poker and Cake Poker.

motyennif

motyennif

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being in the reverse position, I am getting rid of my PC and now playing on a MACBOOK (no emulation), mainly because of the many problems I've had with Windows and cashout problems with a few sites. I am perfectly happy with FullTilt and Pokerstars and looking at Lock Poker (Cake Network) which I understand has a native version for the MAC.
Regardless, If you are thinking of signing up at more poker sites, make sure you are aware of their deposit and withdrawal conditions and find a method which is consistent for those sites.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt is the best since top 27 get paid for freerolls, but poker stars is also really good because if you get really lucky and make it to the top of round 2, you get a lot more than you would winning a full tilt freeroll.

F

farmyx23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if u like bad beats try ipoker network ....

clubsta

clubsta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems like, to me, the most freerolls I see are games that you play to actually get into a pay-out game, so it's like passing the 'test' to play again and actually win money, but occasionally there will be the freeroll where you can make a few bucks in that one game.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are great 'beginner' FRs with small fields at paddy power; I built a BR from 0 there in a short time. Also bodog is good for that.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread was a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management