Locked out of Ultimate Bet

goffman73

goffman73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I finally received an email from them today and it say that they have forwarded my issue to the Recovery Department.Thats all it said and Im not quite sure what that is or what it means.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it say that they have forwarded my issue to the Recovery Department.
Did a little google research and only found one thing similar regarding the "Recovery Department". There was a guy that claimed fraud on a CC that was used at UB then declined and charged back. After that UB was going after the guy for the money it seems. Anyway, the point is only that his dealings with UB with trying to rectify his issue were coming from the "recovery department". That leads me to believe that "recovery department" is there version of trying to get back some funds that they feel are theirs or something like that.

Have you had and credit card transactions with UB at all? Did they work or not or get cancelled? What about the e-check thing? Did that ever come back to you from the bank? I don't know if any of this applies to you at all, I'm just throwing some ideas out there.

goffman73

goffman73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have deposited in the past with a credit card with no problem,I havent heard a thing about the echeck.I guess I should check with my bank to find out if it went thru.I just find it strange that I was able to play for over a month without any problems after I used the echeck?I am confused now.Maybe I will try calling them to find out.