Lock Poker 100 seats to 100k Freeroll

cat24550

cat24550

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sit and waited 30 minutes to start., left and didn't check mail again til later afternoon so missed game. I hope this doesn't happen again, was frustrating

caintain

caintain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again the 100 seats will be canceled....why continue to have the tourny if you can't support the traffic.
wtf

I

ibsiegel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again the 100 seats will be canceled....why continue to have the tourny if you can't support the traffic.
wtf

1st what a great pic

2nd that is good look for the reschedule in the morning, last week there was only 1000 people that re-entered

Timebank

Timebank

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up and registered today specifically to play in this freeroll(under the name YiggyYesYall). After 5 hands I doubled up to $3000+ chips when the game paused. I was playing freeroll on pokerstars, 888, and the poker4acause freeroll on Carbon at the time so actually I wasn't sitting there idlely. As I waited , messages popped up saying to be patient the game will resume shortly and after what seemed like an hour a came on saying the game has resumed. Well my screen was frozen so in the tourneys lobby I pressed "Take My Seat". Then another window opened with me seated at a different table, still frozen. I repeated the process countless times. and still the game hadn't resumed as the messages would otherwise indicate. After some time about another hour I noticed that in the tourney lobby other players stacks were getting bigger. I was pissed. WTF?! at this point. Not impressed with "Lock" poker. Now I know the true meaning. It means they'll lock you out of the tourney. Lol!

caintain

caintain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st what a great pic

2nd that is good look for the reschedule in the morning, last week there was only 1000 people that re-entered

thanks yeah her name is shay maria.

i don't think they're doing it like they did last week i got back on bout 5pm and it said it was still running idk how but if they do idk if i'll be up by 11am

I

ibsiegel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks yeah her name is shay maria.

i don't think they're doing it like they did last week i got back on bout 5pm and it said it was still running idk how but if they do idk if i'll be up by 11am

oh so it wasnt cancelled. I couldnt find the completed tourney