LiveSponsors tourney on ACR

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to find this tourney today on my mobile device and I can't find it. After the changes I can not play on my laptop or desktop and when I tried to update it didn't work and reverted back to Windows 8.
Could someone post the full tournament name for the LiveSponsor tourney and the tourneyID? Maybe then I could enter that and find it on my mobile android tablet

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to find this tourney today on my mobile device and I can't find it. After the changes I can not play on my laptop or desktop and when I tried to update it didn't work and reverted back to Windows 8.
Could someone post the full tournament name for the LiveSponsor tourney and the tourneyID? Maybe then I could enter that and find it on my mobile android tablet
Thanks for bringing this tournie to my attention.

Good luck Rachelle!

Tournie ID # 30760730

Password located at:

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You Mike!
Unfortunately it still doesn't show up even after I entered the tourney ID. Anybody find this tourney on an android mobile device?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You Mike!
Unfortunately it still doesn't show up even after I entered the tourney ID. Anybody find this tourney on an android mobile device?
Reminder: this tournie is in the Private section.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Can i play MTT from mobile in this room?
Or MTT possible to play only from PC?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am looking in private section and some tourneys show up but not this one

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another one of these today
Tourney ID 30760752
I still can not find on my android mobile

Could someone that plays on ACR on mobile look and see if they can find this tourney. I have looked and looked and I do not think it is possible

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Anybody find this tourney on an android mobile device?
No their mobile App sucks so hard 🙄
Only cashgames visible.
They apparently refurbished their design without inproving programming.
Don't understand why it is so hard to develop a decent app.
Figure it out ACR . EVERYONE ELSE FIGURED IT OUT?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another one of these today
Tourney ID 30760752
I still can not find on my android mobile

Could someone that plays on ACR on mobile look and see if they can find this tourney. I have looked and looked and I do not think it is possible
a2dddb07cd156b9b3abc5108af5b5f8b.png

This is desktop version...

Thanks again for mentioning this Rachelle !

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you find that on mobile android?

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You can't register for this tournament from your phone because it's a freeroll. Unfortunately, freerolls don't appear on the mobile app. :cautious:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only cashgames visible.

You can't register for this tournament from your phone because it's a freeroll. Unfortunately, freerolls don't appear on the mobile app. :cautious:

Ähmm what are u guys on about?😮😅

No there are certainly not only cash games visible (lol?).

And yes: freerolls do appear on the mobile app but not all. A few private freerolls are not visible on the mobile app. For example the rake the rake one and this live sponsor freeroll that confuses rachelle so much and seems to be so super important to her.

Playing on Acr in a comfortable way requires a PC and nothing else. That mobile app is complete garbage.

Last edited:
Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Now I am confused too! Since couple of months my e-mail account is full with e-mails from LiveSponsors, but I do not remember me spotted their freerolls at all on ACR??? Using laptop, btw ...

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to always restart my phone after playing on ACR because when I log out of ACR the login page takes up my screen and the only way I can get rid of it is to restart my phone---I guess they really want you to log back in and play some more

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you do P2P transfers on the ACR mobile app. I am thinking that isn't possible either!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
every ACR/BCP software update causes me to lose access to the sites . i dont know what is going on . i am using windows11 in two new allin1 computers and i have to uninstall everything and delete files and folders .after the latest update 3 days ago i could not re install either poker site in both new computers . about done with WPN ! good luck to livesponsor freeroll entrants.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

And yes: freerolls do appear on the mobile app but not all. A few private freerolls are not visible on the mobile app. For example the rake the rake one and this live sponsor freeroll that confuses rachelle so much and seems to be so super important to her.

Playing on Acr in a comfortable way requires a PC and nothing else. That mobile app is complete garbage.
Well, yes, the 50$ freerolls do appear, but those are the only ones. All the other freerolls, which are way better don't appear.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, yes, the 50$ freerolls do appear, but those are the only ones. All the other freerolls, which are way better don't appear.
They are mostly there in private section like fspadex for eg but livesponsors and rake the rake are nowhere to be found i guess. You have to go to private and then micro buy in and then either registering or announced to find them

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again u are wrong. Read my above post thanks.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips

Interesting... Doesnt matter how I set the filters...no game shows..
And I have a new phone

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting... Doesnt matter how I set the filters...no game shows..
And I have a new phone
so u are really seeing only cash games? ok sorry then, weird.

are u on android?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
every ACR/BCP software update causes me to lose access to the sites . i dont know what is going on . i am using windows11 in two new allin1 computers and i have to uninstall everything and delete files and folders .after the latest update 3 days ago i could not re install either poker site in both new computers . about done with WPN ! good luck to livesponsor freeroll entrants.
Nagy spent a shitload of money so we can throw shit at each other, do you really think he wants to spend more money just to make the poker better. ;) He has priorities. :ROFLMAO:

(y)

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They are mostly there in private section like fspadex for eg but livesponsors and rake the rake are nowhere to be found i guess. You have to go to private and then micro buy in and then either registering or announced to find them
You can find those 50$ Network freerolls in the app. Other than those freerolls, what you can find are pennyrolls (centrolls), meaning tournaments with buyins of 0.01$. Now, you might consider those being freerolls, but they actually aren't. Private freerolls can't be found in the mobile app.

Organize a Home Poker Game