List of poker rooms which allow to withdraw wins without any deposit

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's some info here and there, but could you help me systemize it based on your personal experiences at different poker rooms.

It's obvious many poker rooms enjoy great financial rides because up to 3/4th - 9/10th of all their online players are patsies, who periodically win but over time lose more, having their overall life-long poker balance in red. And I just wanna be a different kind of player who properly take advantage of their terms and conditions, their game structures and profit systems as probably much as they take advantage of players... And first and foremost, for me it means never to deposit even a cent, for whatever reason, to an online poker room - only to withdraw my winnings...

So, my question is:

- From own experience or other trustworthy sources, which poker rooms allow a player to ACTUALLY WITHDRAW freerolls-based or ticket-based winnings WITHOUT MAKING ANY DEPOSIT AT ANY POINT?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I withdrew $65 from 888 poker without making a deposit. I won the money through freerolls and then some buy ins. Not sure about other sites but I requested my payout to my bank account and it arrived in three days or so.

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I withdrew $65 from 888 poker without making a deposit. I won the money through freerolls and then some buy ins. Not sure about other sites but I requested my payout to my bank account and it arrived in three days or so.

Thanks. Do you know if it works for Americans as well?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure. I’m in canada so different regulations here. We are allowed to play online poker. If in US may not be able to pay you. Again I’ve got no idea. I’m sure there are enough Americans on here who can answer.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coral poker here in UK, a chain of bookmakers, walk into a betting shop with ID and sign up for a card. Only ever played freerolls or free bets and spins. Walk into betting shop anytime and withdraw cash using the card they gave me.

Used to be a good site on iPoker with a nightly freeroll for any card holders. Since moved to the party poker network. Still a few freebies but not as good as it was.

pokerstars I think requires a deposit but that's only to get a payment method in place and you can withdraw the deposit plus any winnings.

Party poker I had neteller as my payment method but I was recently able to take my money out with a bank transfer without depositing that way.

Never had enough in 888 to take out.