eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

Been a while! On a mission to get back into regular poker foruming again and thought I'd kick it off with this. So I've recently started delving into crypto currency and came across a number of free ways to earn some, which included these two poker rooms I'm listing below. I was wondering if anybody has found other similar rooms, preferably with freerolls, and care to share? Thanks :)

1. Blockchain Poker - Really cool site. Runs hourly freerolls, SnG & cash games, and games run with 4 different currencies: BTC, BSV, BCH & XEC
Very easy playing field and a great way to earn real crypto for free via the freerolls doing what we all love, which is poker :) ... Also no sign up needed here to play, but is needed to create a saved profile ;)

2. Real Poker - This one only plays with BTC. On signup, receive $50 worth of BTC to play cash & SnG with. Hourly freerolls as well, but you're limited to 3 per day.

Can anyone suggest any other cool crypto poker rooms? Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm playing on CoinPoker

It offers 2 freerolls per hour with weak and small fields. I've never deposited or withdrew but looking at reviews it seems ok.