mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hello, I need advice. Since I'm a freeroll player. I won a ticket. I have never had an entrance like this online. Which game should I try to cash in with this ticket from the offered 3. Thanks

I haven't played PKO for a long time, so I should prepare a little. My opinion is that I should try to make at least 1 KO with a ticket. The ticket lasts for a month, so I could prepare and try to make money
UKj4M7b.jpg

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would take #1
It's the only true Freeze Out (No Rebuys)since presumably you have no way to rebuy this will be to your advantage that your opponents do not have that option either... IMO

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I would take #1
It's the only true Freeze Out (No Rebuys)since presumably you have no way to rebuy this will be to your advantage that your opponents do not have that option either... IMO
Thanks a good reason to consider option 1. I need to see if there is any time other than 4:00 I don't know how I'm going to fit

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd play the KO,,,but only if your good at KO tourneys.You'll receive $10 for every KO,which is a pretty good bump in your bankroll!! :deal:

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I'd play the KO,,,but only if your good at KO tourneys.You'll receive $10 for every KO,which is a pretty good bump in your bankroll!! :deal:
I was good, but I played a long time ago, that's why I need advice. I am currently following today's PKO tournament the prize is pretty good

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Advantages are there for each game tough pick,
Game 1 no rebuy disadvantage.
Game 2 biggest prize
Game 3 bounties
Yes was thinking PKO too voted for that as it is the easiest way to get some cash back for the ticket good luck whatever you decide as the 3 games look interesting it is a close call.

Last edited:
mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Advantages are there for each game tough pick,
Game 1 no rebuy disadvantage.
Game 2 biggest prize
Game 3 bounties
Yes was thinking PKO too voted for that as it is the easiest way to get some cash back for the ticket good luck whatever you decide as the 3 games look interesting it is a close call.
So according to the suggestions so far, I will have to win more tickets to try every game

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Wish the PKOs were freezouts , with unlimited rebuys they will be chaos , I chose #1.

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I need advice. Since I'm a freeroll player. I won a ticket. I have never had an entrance like this online. Which game should I try to cash in with this ticket from the offered 3. Thanks

In such cases I always go for PKO.

In normal tournaments, it takes soo long to get ITM. Plus most money goes to first few places. As beginner you will get hard time to get there. PKO structure is much more flat, also for rewards there is more "luck" factor, which hels you to narrow the edge of good players against you.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that you need to play PKO. But even if you prepare for the tournament, it does not mean that you will be dealt good cards. But in any case, good luck.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im mainly a live player or PKO/MTT online so im biased as PKO represents the best way to recoup some value if you can get a stack up and pop off a few bounties! $10 a head sounds good to me!