K9 Poker Room Poor Software

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even though i have made almost 30$ playing their 10$ 30 person freerolls.i hate ther site............for example i was bigblind in a .25/.50$ room and then someone joined in an empty seat to my right..therefore the button should have stayed and i was small and the person to my left was BB dealing the person on my right out.......well it didnt happen i was BB again and he was alowed in the smalll blind,.......... not digging it.although the easiest money ever even in the cash games so many donks woooooooooooohooooooo!

xtreme_calibur

xtreme_calibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just to let you and others who might read this topic know, it is not k9 poker room software. k9 poker room is just 1 of the many skins you can get for "POKERDREAM" software. the only reason i know this is because i have played in k9 poker tour and this is just where they host all there tourneys, and k9 poker room is the k9 poker tour skin for this site.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ahhh i see i had no idea to tell you the truth........thanks for letting me know..can i use my money at the other skins or site or whatever lol......?

xtreme_calibur

xtreme_calibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, but to play in the k9 poker tour you hafta download the k9 gameroom skin from k9pokerroom.com. same with any other league using that software. but for normal tourneys, any skin will do.

J

jonfelkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the Point in this skin then as it just isolates players, when i went on K9 to see if it was worth making a deposit i found only 90 people on the site most of which i guess were in the $10 freerolls as there was 4 running.