Just want a legit answer

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those that play on ACR mobile can you play any venom's or the 2$ 5$ jackpot sit and go's? Just wanna know if it's b/c I won or their mobile is just that weird.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there an official ACR mobile app? Something I have not met ... or I don’t know something ?!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there an official ACR mobile app? Something I have not met ... or I don’t know something ?!

Hello, it is something that our team in charge is evaluating for the future, as soon as we have news we will let you know through the different media.-

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The mobile App does not currently support regular tournaments. Just the jackpot and sng's from what I remember. If they do in future will be very handy.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it is something that our team in charge is evaluating for the future, as soon as we have news we will let you know through the different media.-
You guys are talking about this for years now and nothing is happening. I kind of doubt that there will ever be a application for ACR and you rep's on here should stop making people hope. Its getting ridiculous really.